All Comments on 'Frat House'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Why?

Why the degradation? A few days ago I read a similar story of a girl being gangbanged by a frat, but there was none of this forced stuff, none of the degradation..in fact they gave her a standing ovation at the end of it, and a bath and tucked her up in a clean bed in the frat house.

That story made me feel good.

But this one...

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelover 18 years agoAuthor
Easy enough question to answer...

I've had requests lately for group sex stories where the girl is degraded... that's what I was asked for and that's what I delivered. But if you like the other kind of story then all you have to do is ask =D

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Actually

I have read a few other stories of yours, and whatever category they are in, they all include violent anal sex and all of them involve the female being degraded and humiliated. Please..sticking a hose in her ass and pussy to clean her off???????

Anyway, this is probably the last story of yours that I will read, cos I am really not into this kind of stuff. All the best with whatever else you chose to write.

naughtythinkingnaughtythinkingover 18 years ago
Wow

Good Job! I have to say, this was a very good story. I always like my sex rough, and this story definitely was. Is there any chance that you know who "Horse" is and that you might introduce me? JK, keep up the good work!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great work

I love your stuff. I have your member page bookmarked. This was equally good, but it was a little too short...and I wanted her and Chris to make it as a couple, because I'm a hopeless romantic like that. But good fucking indeed. Please, keep it coming (no pun intended).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great

Mmm that was great, made me cum so hard and wish I was her

fratmilffratmilfalmost 8 years ago

I would love to be used like this by a house full of frat boys. I've thought about showing up at a frat house one day, dressed in a business suit—a form-fitting jacket, short skirt, crisp, white cotton blouse–unbuttoned a little too low to be appropriate for work, stiletto heels, thigh highs held up by a garter belt which is attached to a boustier, no panties (I don't want to hide my freshly waxed pussy), hair pinned up, glasses, briefcase (containing sex toys)—you know, I'd look exactly like who they'd think of as the perfect start to a porno. I'd arrive just as they had returned from chapter, knock on the front door and say something like this:

"Hi. I hope I haven't interrupted anything. My name is Lexi. I spent a lot of time in this house over 20 years ago. Could I please come in?" Then I'd walk in, slowly, checking out each guy, making plans for which ones I'd devour first. They'd smile politely but I'd see them ogling my huge tits and firm ass. After I looked around a bit I'd turn back to the group and say, "I'm here all week on business and I'm really hoping you boys can help me out. Being on campus has made me quite nostalgic and I'd like to reenact my legendary night at this house. Perhaps you've heard of it? Lexi's Frat Fuck Fest....oh good! I can see by the looks on your faces that you've heard about me. Yes, it's all true. Spring of my junior year I fucked the entire Pike house in one night—every pledge and active. What you may not know is that two faculty advisors and four alums also pumped my pussy, ass and mouth full of cum, thanks to their unexpected visit concerning a hazing investigation. So now......who's up for helping me reenact that incredible night? Very nice. I see all of your hands, and cocks, are up. I'll need 100% participation to make it truly accurate. Are all actives and pledges present? Yes? Excellent. I've invited 6 of your alums to come here under false pretenses. They should be here in a few hours. And since the same two faculty advisors are still on staff, all I had to do was tell them what time to be here. In fact, funny story, I was under the desk blowing one of them—the Rev. Dr. Gauss—when a couple of you came in this morning to talk to him about some service project. But don't worry, boys. You'll all have a turn with me. The better you are, the more you'll get. And if you're hung and especially talented, you'll get my ass first. So let me see what I'm working with and I'll select who'll get to go first."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Maybe that is what I need to do. I'm a 40 year old redheaded white wife, definitely not getting enough at home from my very small equipped hubby. He leaves me constantly horny and sexually unsatisfied and sexually frustrated. I am 5'9", 38DD-32-36, extremely orally inclined.

In college I was extremely sexually a active. I experienced one 5 man gang bang and loved it. In fact I loved it, let me know when your pledge week is and I'll try free my work schedule to be free the whole week.

Orpheum69

rileyanne_62rileyanne_62over 1 year ago

Soooo hot

Im in college and all my fantasies are about getting gangbanged by all the strong, horny guys here

rileyanne_62rileyanne_62over 1 year ago

Soooo hot

Im in college and all my fantasies are about getting gangbanged by all the strong, horny guys here

Rdy4u69Rdy4u6924 days ago

I'm pretty openminded and definitely not into rape but I'm into hot little sluts that like to get naughty, together or multiple partners I'm game , exhibitionist, a sub slut would be so hot. I'm not one to judge anyone's sexual choices cause I'm a freak in the sheets and have many , I have a big sexual appetite and many fantasies I would like to make realities I would like to participate and have other male friends who would join in on a gangbangs, take a date to the sexy shop for whatever comes to mind I'm muscular good looking, have size and stamina and thickness bald blue eyes I liked the story I want my turn

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12598 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...