All Comments on 'How To Make a Bad Marriage'

by angel_in_disguise

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
PAPATOADPAPATOADover 18 years ago
deviation

Something different to read for a change. I bet a lot of people could expand on this greatly. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bad Marriage??

WOW!! Do I know the feeling! Very interesting submission. Thanx for enlightening me......

ChagrinedChagrinedover 18 years ago
Nice touch

Insightful. I have been there and done that especially the "marry because your friends, family and co-workes think you would make a great couple"! Nothing like pleasing family and friends! Ohh, and another reason, marry because of the great sex, especially if YOU were a virgin or lacking any experience. Nothing like getting your first piece of ass and thinking it's the only pussy in town as you wander thrugh the house yanking the wank because she isn't in the mood.

There was only one point I would contend with.. I know of many happily married couple who are opposites. Done well and with love these tend I think to be stronger relationships. Each partner compliments the other.

Aside from that, there is a lot of "wisdom" here.

Regards

GhostbearGhostbearover 18 years ago
Wish I had

had some of this advice before I married. Much of this story mirrored my own experience. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
nice writing and nice tits

Excellent job! I'm not married but you're reinforcing my decision to wait til the right one comes along. Ditty is the right spelling btw. Also, great tits!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You rock

nice tits baby, very true.

JamesSDJamesSDover 18 years ago
Right on

I liked this more than I expected to, so very nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Eyes Wide Open

Thank you for writing so candidly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent insight.

I'm almost tempted to print out a copy of this and mail it to several friends right now...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Scary....

The content of the story and replies are making me feel a bit concerned about issues I've got in my current relation. We're engaged, but not married yet. Thanks for making me second-guess my decision (said somewhat wryly and tongue-in-cheek).

ROMROMover 18 years ago
It couldn't be....?

...You aren't my ex-wife, are you? ;)

Naahh....she could never say those kinds of things about herself.

Analyst7Analyst7over 18 years ago
Damn accurate....

While I already knew some of these I still managed to ignore them. Also after 18 years of marriage I could add a few. Like Yes your wife will become your mother-in-law, and if you enjoy sex often or a bit kinky DO NOT marry a catholic virgin...

Thanks for writing this, always good to know you're not the only unhappy one.

dam9sdam9sover 18 years ago
funny but true

Loved this it is exactly what i went true for a few years but now i have a swetheart who is divorced also and it is great. good luck

LillianGraceLillianGraceover 18 years ago
Wait, these sound familiar..

right...I'm living it.

Wouldn't it be nice to wave that magic wand for a 'do-over'?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good Article

Add to number 6, leave their sorry ass sleeping on the couch and go to bed without waking him/her..LOL. Good article.

PurpleAngel2007PurpleAngel2007about 17 years ago
Can I print this out and show it to my spouse? LOL

omg, sooooo amusing, and soooo true lol I married my husband because I "thought" I loved him. And I thought he loved me too, but it turns out he just needs a mommy figure, you know someone to do his dishes, his laundry, pay his bills, baby him....I am sitting where you are, waiting for the right time to leave a bad relationship. Its not abusive, just frustrating, and dead end, I havn't had sex in two years lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hell angel...!

Okay, now I'm worried, cause you haven't been around. Hope the reason is that you finally stopped riding the furniture with potato-balls and made your way to hell where your wings got all dirty, but that's okay, cause you're doing all sorts of unmentionable things and having fun.

Evebroughtanaxthistime

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Oh sorry... Before I forget - if he's shit in bed now, doesn't matter how much he loves you, he'll be worse in ten years time (or be the same and think he's improved). But he still made me happy, so I stuck it out before I went celibate for other reasons on top of that and asked him to get himself a lover. We were together till he died. He got his sex though.

Oh, here's a good one - the way he is towards his mother - that's gonna be you! Whatch out! This is failproof!!!

If he is discriminatory of other ethnic groups, he will have the same mindset towards women when you're out of earshot. Whatch out! Every single fucking time!

Bloody hell, that felt good.

Evebroughtanaxthistime

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous