All Comments on 'Glory Hole Surprise'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
angelx602angelx602over 18 years ago
great!

Great story. Loved it!

angelx

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
FOR ME ITS STARTING TO SUCK

It's basically turning into a swinger story and maybe into a cheating wife story. That fact that she told him (without knowing it was her husband)that he was bigger than she was used to meant that the slut has been fucking another man or maybe even men. The husband isn't all that innocent since he did fuck anothor woman at that club as well, and is planning on confronting her. I might read atleast parts(skipping most of it) just to see how this go.Although the husband did fuck another woman that night, so did the wife but from what she said it means that she has been fucking another man or men for some time know.I hope that there are consequences for both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great story

would like to here about the trip to the cabin!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
ENCORE! ENCORE!

I can't wait to see the next part of this (whether it be the cabin or the continued club adventures). I'd have to say I would really like to see the wife's reaction to it all.

Keep up the good work and keep it flowin!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Don't waist a drop?

You can do better!

tinman69stinman69sover 18 years ago
Great story!!!

But you have to write another chapter and let us know how Diane took it when you told her about the club. I just have to know that part too!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story

Hope there is more to this story it was great had me harder than .....

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Turned into a typical cheating tale

What's with the huge fad of infidelity stories? Is it really that unerotic to be faithful?

This thing took a horrid turn into swingerville, and crashed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Too Great

Very hot and would love to read more like that. Best story I have read yet.

Irish MisterIrish Misteralmost 18 years ago
Great story

And told well, too. Like others, I would like the loose ends to have been tied up better.

And like others, having it turn into another "He did... she did..." story took away from the story a bit.

On the whole, a '75', which is as close to a 'B-' as this system permits.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Is there a part two?

My hubby came home in the middle of me reading this story, let's just say he got a very nice welcome home. Even after an hour in the sack the story was still nice and hot.

SHANNON_OKAYSHANNON_OKAYalmost 13 years ago
omg

where are earth is such a place i need a membership.

SirGalahad71SirGalahad71over 12 years ago
Amazing!!!

I thought this was one of the best stories I have ever read.

Possibly a little contrived but I didn't mind at all!

The pacing and imagery were perfect and for me the whole, "You're bigger than I'm used too," actually made me think of how the mind plays tricks on you. More along the lines of "The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence" than me thinking about her cheating with another man although that has possibilities as well.

A great story I look forward to continuing at the cabin!

pamcdpamcdabout 12 years ago
WOW

I loved the story! It was really great got me thinking about swinging!

swallowirvingswallowirvingabout 12 years ago
Great story!

The title made me pretty sure as to the general idea of the outcome after I found out where they were going, but reading it was still very enjoyable! I'm going to read this one to my wife in bed. I bet she loves it nearly as much as I did!

Jean_and_BenJean_and_Benabout 12 years ago
We need a club like this

God this was so fucking hot! My wife and I want to join a club like this. It's more exciting not knowing someone or seeing who they are. My hot wife loves to be watched. I want my wife to enjoy cock just like I enjoy her sucking talents and somehow, I know she always wants more. She's a cum hungry little slut and I love her. I've not realized until now that there are glory holes for women to get their nipples sucked and theose wet pussys eaten or fucked. I could enjoy a few hot cunts for my pleasure. Where are these clubs?

shiannshiannalmost 12 years ago
glory hole

wow loved this story i wish my husband woulld join us to a club like that and if he dont maybe i will join one myself

pooooobarepooooobarealmost 12 years ago
Loved it

Great story...looking forward to the next adventure..

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
divorce the wife

you both are going to infect each other with something. why the hell are you married?

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
This is his first time

there and his cunt cheating wife has been doing this for a while. he needed to find what she should have been giving him all along, and she was giving it away to someone else. just divorce her and get it over with. just found this story again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
bigger than she is used to.....

To the negative commenters, He was her second anal that evening. Her husband was bigger than her first anal experience. Its a very erotic story that kept me hard throughout! I want to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
REALLY cantbuymy?

It doesn't say how many times she has been there. Maybe it's her second time there. And, why does she go at all? Maybe she thinks her husband doesn't want her any more and is bored with their almost nonexsistant sex lives. If anything, they should go together, as a couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please

Finish it please.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 10 years ago
Bigger than she's used to??

Well how about she was trying to boost his ego. Cunts will often tell you your bigger then her boyfriend, or husband. Boosting your ego. Its done all the time. Just like we men tell them they have the tightest cunt we ever played with, or the nicest tities we ever sucked. Or they give the best blowjob in the world.

Doesn't matter "WHY", just get your NUT!! Thats what your there for, get your NUT Bubba, get your NUT!!!

chuckyboy86chuckyboy86about 10 years ago
i really enjoyed this one

Its a good length for edging to to the multiple sex scenes and easy to sequel. I look for to more stories from this line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"bigger than she's used to..."

I can't believe the readers didn't pick up on the seg way and sequel set-up. Dianne was referring to Roxanne's husband Bill and would become apparent on the big surprise week together when he notices Bill's size. Looking forward to part II.

canemontcanemontover 9 years ago
I enjoyed the story idea.

I enjoyed the story concept. It was a bit wordy for my tastes, but well written. Keep up the good work.

ultimaytumultimaytumalmost 9 years ago
Part 2

It would be interesting to read the same story again from Dianne's point of view.

LIVINRFANTASIESLIVINRFANTASIESabout 8 years ago
Glory Hole Story, The Ending

We loved your story. My wife and I have been to a few glory holes, one many times. Those places are only simple porn book stores with several rooms in the back.

I'd love to read the next part about telling your wife.

BigspurtBigspurtover 7 years ago
What a Dream!

I would love to have this experience!

BJwriterBJwriterover 7 years ago
Gloryhole glory

Interesting twist. Enjoyed the story. Well done! Glory holes have always been a fantasy of mine. I just finished writing a story that involved some (a lot?) of glory hole action. Looking forward to the sequel... what happens at the cabin with the 3 (4?) of them? What happens when he tells her he saw her at the club? Does it make her mad or glad? Do they start going to the club together???

KeikoAlvarezKeikoAlvarezover 7 years ago
Great Story

First of all I'm still not sure there are such things as glory holes. I assume they are a male fantasy.

Anyway, I liked this story. You took your time laying it out. I anticipated part of the ending but the anal was surprising. I really love the last sentence.

midnighteddiemidnighteddieover 7 years ago
Glory Hole

I loved your story. Having him find out his wife wants to have something different.

XodanXodanabout 7 years ago
Some unfinished business here

But Great story ! Even if the layout of the club wasn't very clear for me i liked the pace and the writing. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Predictable

Well-written, but predictable and too far-fetched to suspend my disbelief and enjoy the fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
thank you

I love this concept. Agree with others that I knew the surprise early. But I can't wait to see the next installment. You are on the right track!

bigdaddykingdavidbigdaddykingdavidalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic!

Enjoyed this very much. I too knew what was coming so to speak, just wondered about details and outcome. Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Bigger?

About five years into our marriage my wife had a long term affair. I knew her lover's cock was thicker than mine as soon as I easily slid into her usually tight pussy. I told her I knew she had slept with him and that I loved the feel of her accommodating pussy. When I asked her how big he was she must have been trying to protect my ego and told me his cock was about the same size as mine. Right! I was able to go balls deep on the first thrust and she felt like a velvet glove inside. I knew she was lying but she stuck with that story and still does 45 years later. Wives and lovers should be honest and admit their pleasures to better share the erotic excitement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

More of this story please! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

without verification, I have heard that there is an actual club like this in So.Cal.

boston_blueboston_blue10 months ago

Oh my .... So sexy great story !!

VirrelVirrel9 months ago

Readying this story felt like riding a limousine just purely luxurious.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wise up Chris, Dianne as well as Roxanne have been going there for a long time. Larry probably new this and set you up and wanted you to wise up about your wife. Larry has probably fuck your wife several times. Go there every night she and Roxanne are there give them anal sex at the least 3 times each and, fuck the hell out of Roxanne all the while telling Larry and Dianne that Roxanne is the better fuck than the "other one" - Dianne. Switch back to Dianne. Keep saying that "that one" - Roxanne is still the better fuck.

There are a lot of other things I could add. Keep this fantasy story going at least till Dianne finds out it is you who like fucking Roxanne ass. Ect - Ect - Ect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous