All Comments on 'My Wife, Our Neighbour's Son & His Mum'

by fantasyboy

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
nuances04nuances04over 18 years ago
more

great story and i am very happy to see more thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
oh yea

yes I think you should share him, And I also think well you share him, you just might like being teased by the lady who was with your son, and together,all three of you can switch doing things to eachother, You do write a good story,In the next one like i said share and have some fun with her also,Sense your hubby can't help you out,having a nice threesome,would really be good for all of you, and you can mabe invite her man, and have a real foursome, and having both your holes filled with two big cocks,and having one of the best orgasims you ever had,Can,t wait to read your next adventure ,thanks arnold

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful Stoey,please continue,thx.

Knowing,just how much we both wanted a son to eventually get him inside my wife,it's a wonderful story.

She loved incest after she discretely let me know,that her dad was fucking her,whenever he wanted to,with her mom's consent as well.

Her mom even let him fuck her in their bed,with her mom using her's to sleep in,then her mom would take them a cup of tea,to wake them in the mornings,as they usually fucked till the early hours.

With her mom being disabled,she was the perfect substitute,and was with her dad's baby inside her tummy on our wedding day,which has thrilled me ever since.

Her mom even let him join us on our honeymoon for the week in Devon.

But importantly for me,was him getting inside her before me on our wedding night.

I never had such a thrill,as seeing her dad cum inside her,to which I really did enjoy his sloppy seconds inside her.

Sadly her mom passed away shortly after our wedding,and her dad sold up his house and moved in with us.

We shared her in everything,but more importantly in our bed as well,as we often slept as a threesome,with us alternatively fucking her.

Happily,I believe it was her dad who gave us our second baby,which turned out to be a little boy.

With his abundance of spare cash from selling his house,we had lovely nudist holidays together,with many over at Cap D'Agde in France.

It's amazing over there,as people on the swinger's beach,as it's known,fucked just anybody they liked,encouraged by hundreds looking on,even though many had there kids with them as well.

Happily for us,me and her dad fucked her,before many other guys fucked her on the sand as well.

Being as she was already pregnant with her dad's baby inside her,in didn't matter who came in her,as long as she was well fucked.

The youngest lad was only about fifteen or even fourteen with his parents lookin on,and that kid came in her twice before his mom also watched her hubby fucking and cum in my wife,infront of the son,who then exciteingly for us,even fucked his own mom on her back on the sand,and also came in her,with his dad watching and wanking beside them.

I believe incest is legal in France between adults,and with the age of consent being fifteen over there,we know know,it was perfectly leagal to have her hubby watching their son, fuck the arse off his wife for him,and especially if their kid got her pregnant as well,which many a hubby secretly wishes as wee I expect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
my wifeour neighbours son and his mum

that was so horny i think u should share him it would b hot 2 c pics

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
comment

im gettin horny of corse do a threesom i would like to fuck u

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very good

That was the best ever. U realy need to write more and share him. And make one of them pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Awsome

Fantastic story so hot and erotic. share him and when he is fucking her sit on her face and lick her cunt while he is screwing her that way you get a little bit of everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I wish you were my mom!!!

Fuck I wish I could join!! Yes you should join your neighbours,, he can still cum in you but he'd be having twice the fun and so would you...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
of course

yes she must share him in a hot 3some, then 4some with her neighbour's hubby. all this over a least a couple episodes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good for you

Anything that is very horny, is wonderful, If I had your details privately, I would love to join you, for more pleasure for you. I am very large, just thinking about you all, and am a mature 80 year old gentleman, with a big desire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
YES

Good story, and well written. I would say yes to your Q. And he now needs to not fall in love w/you. or the neighbor.

It may be time to start up a women's club for women w/sons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
yes

lett him fuck both of them

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yes

I too am an 81 year old gentleman, and if I were close by, would willingly help the son out, by extra support. good luck. love Don

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Need to have a 4 some & every one fuck every one & just let it be for real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Go for the foursome

A young stud with 10 inches of hard cock should keep all three of you happy. Roger gets to watch his wife being really fucked and might even show you ladies how to suck a cock the way a man enjoys most; I know I would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
yes do it

yes do it let him have both of you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
a really great story of hot motherfucking, but...

I have to disagree with the other commenters. Robert and his mom are both lucky that he's got a fat 10-incher, a fine massive prick and a pair of big balls that never quit. Robert's young balls keep on producing that rich creamy semen that mothers love in their manly virile boy. But in my view, the lad's big prick and foaming sperm belongs to one female only--his own mother! His mom is the one who has the right to have her mouth filled with her son's large doses of warm semen till it flows out of her lips and down her chin. And, most important of all, it's Robert's mother alone who deserves to have her boy's stiff prick shoved up her cunt and her cunt pounded till she faints. Look--it's her twat that gave birth to the good-looking well-built lad, and it's up his own mother's mommy-hole that the boy's fat hard prick BELONGS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Lovely

Made me want to wank off ,and come all over my wife answer read this story,hope she and mags get it on

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
How it should be

How nice it would be to watch her being fucked and filled with spunk. How sensible tit is for them to fuck since they both enjoy it so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yes

Add more please

NobleGent45NobleGent45almost 5 years ago
YES - DO

yes do, first time you, neighbour and your son, once he masters that bring on her hubby for yourself

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No

Don't write any more about this silly story until you learn how to write.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous