All Comments on 'April Fools - Gotcha!'

by gordo12

Sort by:
  • 78 Comments
BriteaseBriteaseabout 5 years ago
Wonderful

Loved it

tazz317tazz317about 5 years ago
THE ONLY WAY AN APRIL FOOL JOKE IS SUCCESSFUL

is that it has to work on the one intended, boy is someones face red, TK U MLJ LV NV

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Again.

Why the need to limit to 750 words?

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
Fun!

But I wouldn't do it in a million years!

Ducky7Ducky7about 5 years ago
A very dangerious April fools

on both sides but a Gotcha

gordo12gordo12about 5 years agoAuthor
About the 750 word thing...

When I went looking for April Fool ideas I ran into three good ideas. I had just realized I could have entered into the 750 challenge and missed it. My bad!

April Fool pranks (usually) being short I decided to write all three stories in the 750 format for practice. However the Cheat-ify story was a little dark so I decided to publish it separately. Cheat-ify was a hit so the sequel followed written as a flash story.

It's just that these were all written a month ago and I didn't feel the need to change them. Short sweet and hopefully entertaining for April Fools. But it is a contest so please vote!

kiteareskitearesabout 5 years ago
He obviously didn't read the previous entry

Condom wrapper = nuclear option, he's lucky he's still married. I think Meredith truly is a loving wife :)

SkubabillSkubabillabout 5 years ago
Another good won

Playing with fire though. Good luck, your stories are imaginative and fun.

johnadpjohnadpabout 5 years ago
The 750 Word Limit Gave Away The Ending

There was no other way to resolve or end the story without it being a reverse of the prank with the end of the story coming. Still a very cute story.

When the hearing aid was mentioned my immediate thought was, "fuck, not another geriatric fucking story." Glad that was immediately clarified.

If I did this prank on my wife, and it wasn't April Fool's day (and I would do that on any day to joke with her), and she immediately didn't react and assumed it was a prank, I would be pissed. I'd be like, bitch, what the fuck? You don't think any other woman would have me? Now that would be a good reverse prank.

Last, if he did this on any other day and she realized it was a prank, how awesome of a relationship is that where she totally trusts him and knows he is messing with her. Obviously, he didn't return the compliment back to her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A decade ago

I found a condom wrapper and a used condom in the trash can in our spare bedroom. I had been away for two weeks and just got back, wife asked me to empty the trash. We don't use that room much, not even sure why I checked it.

We don't use condoms, even the sight of one makes me wilt. Pissed off, I didn't say a word, watched the wife closely for a month, nothing. Not even a sniff of anything going on. Hell, even her massage therapist is a 55 year old gray haired lady.

WTF?? One night thing, what was it?

Finally, I mentioned it, to see her reaction. Probably sounded pissed.

She cracked up, what was so fucking funny?

"I wondered what the hell was the matter with you lately, I just forgot to tell you, Darin and his girl friend stayed overnight while you were gone. They came by for a visit."

Darin is her 20 year old kid by her 1st marriage.

OK. Apologize.

But.. I STILL watch her.

KingBandorKingBandorabout 5 years ago
Ok, this one worked better

This worked ok as 750 words. There was no extraneous plot points, back story or follow up needed.

Cute.

KB

RTR10RTR10about 5 years ago

That made me smile.....thanks!

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 5 years ago
Good one!

Nicely set up, great fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another good one!

Very, very funny! His wife is obviously quick on the draw and WAY smarter than he is at pranks! Even at 750 words this was cleverly done and well written. Thanks for the story.

5 stars

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 5 years ago
Very Nicely Done

It is nice indeed to see some creativity in this genre. How some people take 8 pages to create trash sometimes amazes me,l but this little gem almost makes up for them. Thanks.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Pranks

Just got to love them. That was a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great!

Very different and intelligent sense of humor!

Congratulations.

T.T.

JanusGoneAwryJanusGoneAwryabout 5 years ago
Delightfully Clever

Well done. Left me with a smile and that's worth a pretty penny.

Crusader235Crusader235about 5 years ago
LMAO

Gotta love a backfired April Fools prank! And he deserved it. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Will he...

...ever really know for sure?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good

That was pretty good. Could see it coming but still worth 4 stars.

Impo_64Impo_64about 5 years ago
Another funny story...

Another funny story again using the torn condom wrapper...4*

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitabout 5 years ago
That was great.

The image of him having a complete panic attack as she messed with him was priceless...nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well played, . . .

congratulations!

luedonluedonabout 5 years ago
Nice combination

April Fools and 750 words worked well together here with Gordo's clever little story.

The 750 word challenge seems to have started a genre of its own. There have been several stories now since the great day of the challenge. Mostly short and whimsical and often very good.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wife was clearly cheating

I don't like cuck shit. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
BTW things like ********** are counted as words. So eliminate those if you count.

They are NOT words, piss poor if you're using those towards the word count!

chytownchytownabout 5 years ago
That Was A Good One*****

Thanks for sharing. She got him good.

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldabout 5 years ago
Nothing like emotional judo for breakfast ....

Nice gotcha. Good story.

gordo12gordo12about 5 years agoAuthor
@ Wife Clearly Cheating

Reading is not your strong point is it?

Next time I'll include pretty pictures and small words for you so that you can understand no one cheated and there was no cuck shit.

I'm surprised mommy even lets you use words like that???

gordo12gordo12about 5 years agoAuthor
@BTW things like ********** are counted as words. So eliminate those if you count.

You got that backwards. I was warning readers that if they used text editors that count words, rather than fingers and toes, many editors count ******* as a word.

The title and story are exactly 750 words and ****** doesn't count. I hope that clears it up for you.

GrandPaMGrandPaMabout 5 years ago
LOL!

excellent - clever, clever frau. (awards 2 points on the reversal, preparing to add back points...*)

*wrestling scoring reference

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Good one

Did not see that coming, amazingly. Well worth reading

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Duh!

As soon as hubby planted the scumbag wrapper I had a feeling that this gag,or bag,would blow up in his face. Either it would turn out that she really had been boffed with the bag and was relieved that she'd found the wrapper first,or more likely,she'd make her husband believe that by hiding the wrapper and saying nothing. ~ Good story but,a little too obvious early on.

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 5 years ago
Wow,

What a surprise at the end. Never saw it coming. Made me laugh out loud.

Very clever! Another 5 😊😊😊😊😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Funny but never place doubt in someone’s mind . It could lead to distrust and second guessing

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Hell

it could lead to a beating or worse. Real bad idea. Lots of people out there snap for less

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
CUTE. STORY

LIKED IT ALOT.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
Funny!

Perfect 750-word Flash, AND set in the April Fool’s genre.

And I certainly didn’t see the end coming. Brilliant, really.

5-stars & Favorite

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brilliant!

Absolutely excellent. What a clever woman and what a strike back to once again be one up in the April's fool game! Clearly 5 stars.

BlueHemiBlueHemiover 4 years ago
Brilliant!

A brilliant ending!

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
He started she finished and tied it up

Good story enjoyed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Well now, wasn't that clever ;) I really respect the ability to craft these tight little stories. This one was sweet, and romantic, and had a happy ending — just the way I like 'em ;) Thanks for recommending it gordo12!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
That was fun!

And a terrific wife as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
There Were Two Ways

This could have gone, a fun Gotcha or a not so fun Gotcha. Glad it was the former not the latter, especially for him. Signed: BTW

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Don't you just hate it when the wife is smarter than you are? My wife has signed me so many times that I've quit trying.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago
No

Begging for trouble.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Now that was awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not dislike but hate STUPID pranks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No sex pranks ever. Deserve all the pain you get if backfire. Worst case scenario someone gets shot etc

gordo12gordo12over 2 years agoAuthor

@ Annon: (Of course)

I find myself baffled. You come to a sex site. (You do realize this is a sex site, don't you?) Read stories about April Fool, which is traditionally a time for pranks. And you're upset about stories with A. F. sex pranks? On two different stories, you posted the same comment. Perhaps stories in another genre might suit you better!

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years ago

Nice save on that one. I was really worried for him for a minute there. Loved it. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great Story !!!!!

JuanaSalsaJuanaSalsaabout 2 years ago

I laughed = 5 stars. What a cute little story that takes the reader on a short, but fun, emotional roller coaster. Nice!

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Great story. 5 stars

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

smart ass wives, never marry a woman smarter than yourself, 5 stars

usaretusaretabout 2 years ago

Sorry lady, I got you!

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Three great April Fools stories. This is now my favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Short and sweet, just like me!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

April fool's joke = mean joke with ice cream.

exgovieexgovieover 1 year ago

Another 5 rating. This time is not for insight to human connections but the cutie quick read.

Just_GymJust_Gymover 1 year ago

Like it but only because the pranker becomes the pranked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Or is she trying to hide something?

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

The joke's on him!

5

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Another clever twist

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great twist..

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hoist on his own petard. 😆 People who play practical jokes sometimes get it back in spades. Nice story BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good twist. Wife is two steps ahead of him.

ConstoriesConstories8 months ago

That was fantastic! Well done!

J6480J64807 months ago

Be careful what you wish for

heydog52heydog525 months ago
What they said....Hee hee

I agree with the previous comments.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nice backfire. An unexpected twist that missed@

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergordo12@gordo12
805 Followers
Nov 2020 A change in my comment policy: I've allowed commenters free reign in the past. Unfortunately, a few have abused that. Therefore, if you post shit, you'll get deleted. Nov 2020 Sorry for not keeping this up. Two new stories coming. One for the Winter Contest called "H...