All Comments on 'I Am Superman Ch. 04'

by Joe Wordsworth

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
this story sucks

you aren't a good writer.over and over same b/s.

Karien3474Karien3474over 18 years ago
sorry

have to agree to the below, this didnt even catch my attention enough to bother finishing the first page. lame storyline and bleak descriptions. spice it up a bit its not like you need to be shy on here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Alright

I am curoius to see if he gets out and what happens to him

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Awesome

Really good, I'm really interested to see what happens next. Please make fifth chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Funny

I don't care what anyone else says; this series is teh funny.

English LadyEnglish Ladyover 17 years ago
We need the next chapter...

This is a great story -you've built up the characters personalities really well and the dialogue is fresh and realistic. I crossed my legs at the whipping bit and I don't even have dangly bits!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
relief

i was feeling constipated until i read this series. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
NICE!!!

I really don't know how to put into words just how funny these stories are to me! I went through high school in that wonderful position of being the nerdy little guy that could only look at the cheerleaders and drool, (you really nailed all those wonderful little wandering thoughts by the way) and it was great to read stories about someone else dealing with it. Thanks so much. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
LOVED THE WHOLE STORY, MOSTLY...

Personally, I thought your story was fantastic, but I did not really understand the ending...perhaps it's because I had my erection in my hand, and I was so close to climax...hey, this story really mirrors real life!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

that was so dumb did not make sence and was no sex

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous