All Comments on 'Elicitation of his Intimate Seed Ch. 07'

by ThomasBuckley

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
BatmanlovepoisonivyBatmanlovepoisonivyabout 5 years ago
Good to hear

From you again I hope we all see you soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
An Impressive Conclusion

Here since I discovered the third chapter when it came out. I've been thoroughly looking here for this story to be up almost every day. After reading this once, I had to take time to think...then read it from the start to here all over again.

This is undoubtedly one of your best chapters. Great structural build, the tied knots, and of course the sexy yet devastating details of sex. The transitional sex, especially with Harley having her long-awaited fun, was very interesting. Poison Ivy really shined in her dominance as always and left a good fate for her with the hardship Boy Wonder had to endure.

Above anything, this took a more psychological approach, especially for Robin. While initially a smut writing, this took the roots of the universe we know and really made a compelling yet toxic relationship between Robin & Ivy. The Batman stories have always been on the connections of the villains and psychological profiles and even for the mature content, characters felt so in tune to their original counterparts. I'm glad to have seen this take a more drastic approach as a toll on Robin, despite the sexual content we enjoy, and see him rise above and beyond and make a real story arc.

This felt like a genuine story you wanted to finish with, one that fits the needs of your mythos yet never truly leaves the comfort of literotica's erotic flare. Had it been another way, I could see a storyline of this nature translated to the comics (obviously without the pornographic detail). I hope to see more of your content, either long term or even revisiting Ivy with short ones. Thank you for contributing your vivid writing again, and best on your future submissions.

ThomasBuckleyThomasBuckleyabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

To read this comment from you has made my day in more ways than you realise. I appreciate and am very grateful that you have enjoyed my works.

I’m no expert novelist or story teller, I just use common sense, and then with each scenario ask myself, who, what, when, where, why, and how when it comes to the situations that is presented to each character.

I originally wasn’t going to go down the depression scenario with Robin (glad I did though now) until someone (might have ben you?) mentioned he would not be the same after what he’s been through with the women. Realising that would be the case, I researched the mental effects of being rapped and applied them to this tale. Unfortunately, I myself had suffered from the effects of depression, to the point I was seriously considering taking my own life back in 2017. Write what you know right?

Before anyone is wondering, I’m a lot better than what I was thanks to the right medication, and support from my friends and family. 😊

I’m very thankful that a lot of people have enjoyed my fan-fic. I cannot promise I’ll do another story (I have a possible idea running around in my head), but we’ll wait and see what the future holds.

I’ve also done some art that was inspired by this story over at Deviantart if anyone is interested? Just search for ThomasBuckley.

Thanks again, and take care everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You're Welcome!

Happy to know the comment made your day! Truthfully, I was the one hesitant with the direction Ch. 5 was going but am glad to see where you took this soon after. Let's say you outdid yourself and changed my perspective

I am glad to hear of the recovery process. I have had a time in my life in that same position and am thankful that you are still with us and sharing your gift. I wish the best luck on your future submissions if any.

I did end up finding the DA oage out of pure luck, awesome as always. Just a shame it's censored with the good stuff. Still making more of them, boobs included?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous