All Comments on 'What Makes a Man Ch. 01'

by thinkmanthink

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Who's present was it?

Would love to have a girlfriend do that to me as a birthday present.

Needless to ssy he needs to give her a real present.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Awesome hot stuff

I really, Really enjoyed it! Rough from the beginning, with the man totally giving himself to the women.... mmmh yummy!

Can't wait for the next part... please, please, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Dreamin

I became really hard reading this story, thinking of my bride taking my ass in such a way. Nothing would please me more to have her fuck me for hours like this, and then top it off with having my best friend (who is black) cum in and empty his load in me...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
nice

nice story of how every real man wants to be used. I dream of this every day. Even went and bought my own but plug, I waited untill there was a woman attendant so I would have to show her what I was buying. I asked her if she thought it was a good choice as it was to be my first time with somthing in me. She laughed and told me I should go to bathroom and put it in then come tell her how it felt. I did, and told her it hurt going in and then made me feel so full, still hurt but in a good way. Then I walked ( really minced ) around store so others could guess what I had. I saw her point me out and she and her male coworker had some giggles. I will be going to see them when I nees a bigger one and will ask her advice before buying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The good things about girlfriends?

You can beat the crap out of them and dump them. But first? The joy of sending them to jail for illegal restraint, rape and sodomy. What a perfect ending for the bitch. How's that working for ya now bitch?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous