All Comments on 'Breastfeeding My Brother'

by sarahhh

Sort by:
  • 220 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Ok so i got a chubby

It started with the tittle. Milk Boobs is my favorite treat. Wow, hot story! Seth_1972, the wannabe milkman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
From milk4meuk

An absolutely stunning story full of love, caring, and desire to explore eachones inner desires without shying away from openess.

Wonderfully written and with a personal connection for myself of which the author knows allready!

Taboo is not bad its just something not accepted by the masses......well thats their loss....long live the minority (which in this aspect of taboo is probably more people than you would know....I know because I know many women who love the release and intimacy that breastfeeding gives them!!!)

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyover 18 years ago
Loved it!

Good stuff Sarahh as always. BUT I think this one needs to be continued. You left the door wide open at the end for more...I for one would love to see it.

porriiiporriiiover 18 years ago
TittieMilk Rules

I loved it Sarah. Definitely needs a sequel. Wish I were your brother.

Pat

bigwoodybigwoodyover 18 years ago
The coughdrop trick

Have to try the cough drop thing. Have cherry want to try menthol, lemon or maybe a lifesaver with the hole in center. Ideas always something new awaiting your next book

jlasvegasjlasvegasover 18 years ago
thirst

fabulous tale .

MatadoreMatadoreover 18 years ago
MotherFucker

Much more sophisticated than most (but not all) of your prior work. Glad that I could be one of the first to comment on this story, too. For those who have a proclivity to cross-dressing (transvestitism) and incest, this is a wonderful romp and very well written, although you are to be admired for your attention to detail in research of high end feminine undergarments including the design and manufacture of the same! The detail about the content of breast milk and semen seemed a bit over the top, but knowing your humor... Not to ruin a good thing, but a transsexual is a person of one sex who feels stuck in the body of the other sex psychologically (i.e., an apparent man [physiologically] feels, reacts, and believes that [s]he is a woman “trapped” inside the “wrong type” sexual body). A transsexual is different from a homosexual. Both of these situations are independent from a transvestite, who is a person who enjoys dressing in the clothing of the opposite sex. And of course most incest is really about power, not sex. None the less, a good read, as a fantasy.

Don6969Don6969over 18 years ago
I wish I was her brother!

Once again a great story & as always she puts me back in the mood for loving! Thank you Sarahhh!!!!!

Paul SawyerPaul Sawyerover 18 years ago
Nice

Well, you've done it again with a superb blend of humor and sex.... nice job. Paul

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Come suck mine baby

Now you have me hard again. What am i going to do ??? Right !!!

RichardS50RichardS50over 18 years ago
Larry and Russell

Hello sweet Sarah:

Glad to see that you finally got Russell to suck your succulent little pussy. Have you told him yet, that it was me who got your little cherry? I loved this story since it has my 3 most precious people in it: My son, My Daughter and my Grandson. You have done it again, precious Sarah!

Now...when did I get my "stiffy" or "Chubby"? Really, when I saw the email from you!! I did enjoy the story and I am going to join you, Russell and Larry when I return from my business in the Ukraine.

Can't wait to taste you and feel you suck my cock. Of course, keep my little pussy wet just for me and no one else! I have your cute little Benz ragtop on order, so it will be here soon! Give my love to the family.

Love always,

Daddy

SonrioSonrioover 18 years ago
Kill'em with humor

I never could get it up while I was laughing and that's what happened here about the time the sex started.

I liked the story. 100%

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Boner Material

Very good Boner Material and I loved it. Had to leave the computer for a visit to the bath for tissues (if you know what I mean).

Diablo69Diablo69over 18 years ago
Can I have Sip...

As always Sarahhh you've manage to evoke the pleasures of sex! Thank you for delivering such a delightfully wonderful story!

nick1966_38nick1966_38over 18 years ago
I wanna help

Sarah I would love to help you keep your tits the same size.

I got my chubby right after looking at the pic you sent me .

Love all your stories and still waiting for the next book.

Scott from IL

JackFlash1959JackFlash1959over 18 years ago
Excellent

Hi Sarahhh (nice name! and nice pic)

I would love to help you out on your research ... my chubby came when he started sucking her tits and drawing milk. Though I knew it was coming, it still got me excited.

If you are sending sexy pics, please send one to me and I'll send one to you! I also write for Literotica ... Jackflash1959

Sweet kisses time to visit my wife and give her a chubby!

Jack

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
pittsburgh guy wants his turn

anything that has to do with your chest makes me get some chub going. or any part of a sexy pittsburgh gal for that matter............tz

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A Horny 'ol Sailor Ain't Supposed to Giggle

Sarahhh:

How in the hell can a man get a hard on when he's giggling and laughing throughout the story. Thank you for a great (as usual) and pleasant (as expected) read. Ronnie W.

Mikey59833Mikey59833over 18 years ago
Chubby

Sarah, being the perv that I am, I began to feel the beginnings of a chubby when I got your e-mail! I mean, ALL of your faithful readers know they are about to read another pleasant erotic story that will get them all hot-n-bothered, so Mr. Chubby just voluntarily gets ready!

tonykelly77tonykelly77over 18 years ago
who,s been teaching you rhyming slang?

Hi babe great story.another sexsational story from the

Pen of no1 Authoress.keep up the great work.you get better

at every story you write.

so the Bristols are out of line,you can change over from

one to another.All I hope that thier hanging level.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I always have a chubby for you

This story was funny, interesting and arousing. My chubby came when he came in your mouth and some went on her chest, and it got even larger when I read the part with her getting orally pleasured. Thanks for this great story.

mikwmandmikwmandover 18 years ago
Another GREAT one...

Another GREAT one! Your stories never fail to "raise the bar" so to speak. I especially like the part where she let the Brother suck her titties, after the baby was done.

Keep up the great work and I'm looking forward to your next

addition!

mikwmand@aol.com

cncstevecncsteveover 18 years ago
Chubby? A fatso!

I got a chubby when I too saw that I had an emeil from you. I love reading your incest themed tales and always look forward to the next. I'm afraid those of us who know you may skewer your results because we get hard before we read the story. Take care, hon. Steve

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
got hard early...

while I'm not a fan of breast milk, I LOVE boobies, too! The only thing better is a clitty...and a woman who doesn't tire of a good clitty licking!!Great story...got hard early, 'round the point of him lookin' at bras and panties and showing a boner...I started toshow a boner, too!

RebelWolfRebelWolfover 18 years ago
Awesome

Another awesome story, I would love to be your bro sucking your clitty and sucking on your tits. Tonguing your clit for as long as I could or as long as your would let me yummmmmmmmmmy.

MumrMumrover 18 years ago
Oh yeah baby

Awesome, as usual. Chubby round about...The title. :)

hammercrhammercrover 18 years ago
just like old times

This story brought back memories of long ago. I wish I could recapture those memories now. I hope Sarah keeps writing stories like this. Always look forward to reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Breatfeeding My Brother

Mouth watering

Good StudentGood Studentover 18 years ago
Another Hot Story from Hot Hot Sarahhh!

Everything I hoped it would be, and more.

obiwan9962obiwan9962over 18 years ago
another bone hardening story

another hot story sarahhh

so hot

ravenspeakravenspeakover 18 years ago
O Sister

O, Sister, where art thou? Any chance we're related? Hope so.

RiokRiokover 18 years ago
I wish I had a sister like Sarah!

Despite the fact that I like incest stores involving older men and younger girls (maybe it's because I'm a dirty old man), this story was the result of some very extensive research to make it seem so real. It also was very erotic and sensual. Sarah...you are like Viagra in print! Now if only the of magic cyber space could deliver that magnificent body of yours to the Great Northwest, I'd have place to put this hard prick of mine that this story inspired!

Rick

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
danggggggggg

Sarah, I don't know where you cum up with your stories, but all are hot as hell..

cpd

PenquinmanPenquinmanover 18 years ago
you always teach us something new :)

amazing-always learn something new from you sarah-glad to see your imagination at work-i'd luv to help you work thru a story line :)

King BooneKing Booneover 18 years ago
AWESOME

Another super horny hardon story from THE ALL TIME GREATEST STORY WRITER. I would so love to be able to suck your nipples and have your milk run down my throat. To be able to suck your clitty until you soaked my face with your cum, to taste your juice and know I have plesured you. Thanks and another one soon, PLEASE.

saliminsaliminover 18 years ago
ohhh woooow!

sarah i love your writing style and your attitude..as well as the attitude of your protagonists always! But thias on..wow i havwe to admit i couldnt sit still or keep my hands to myself :)

Sal

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
:)

This was the first incest story I ever read IT was dysfunction at it's best. The most fucked-up story I have ever read that made me horny with laughter. (The menthol cough drop "thing" had me roaring.) You are one sick chick, in a good way!

bri70bri70over 18 years ago
you got me going

this is a little late in coming (as you well know), but i must say you have a real flair for writting stories. you have the great knack for hooking a reader, me, in and keeping the on the edge of their ,my , seats till the very end. i think i am your newest fan. please keep up the good work sweety. well im off to read another one of your stories.

mmacmmmacmover 18 years ago
The Culmination of Frustration

A tale of siblings suckcumming to temptation, following a brother's infatuation with his sister's non-maternal lactation. A situation, we see, open to mother's manipulation, while she witnesses spouse's cross-dressing fixation.

What this comment may lack in imagination, it makes up for with not bad grammar-eh?

A story not to be forgotten, so Sarah,

thanks for the mammar-eh!

And I didn't even go for the cheap ejaculation rhyme!

khumbukhumbuover 18 years ago
Great story

I loved this story.Why? Because I love the humor and because I am definitely a breast man.Just like men'spenises are never alike,I have never seen the same breasts from one woman to the next.They are all unique in their own way.I love them all.I love to feel them,I love to caress them,I love to make love to them.I could talk about nipples but that's another story.Thanks Sarahhh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Ohhhhh Sis

Keep up the good work just like you keep me up. As always, gave it a 100. Of course you could find a sweet way to bribe me to add another 10 points. Ohhhhh.

Umm, Love to be your brother. Wrapping my mouth around your sweet tit. Of course you realize that if you get tit fucked, the cum adds just the right spice to your milk. You'll have to continue this story. Like to have the mother and her sister get more involved with the "children".

UrGuy

drfiredrfireover 18 years ago
Stop the War! Sarah's Got Milk!

Sarah, I think you are on to something there, train all men to lick pussy and suck tit and the world would indeed be a happier place. I know I am most content when I am eating at the clitty counter. I'll pass on the milk and take more of the sweet nectar.

Kowboy61Kowboy61over 18 years ago
Classic Sarah

Sarah has done it again. She has another very well written submission to Literotica. Reading this story makes me wish that I had a sister and if I did that she, and my mother, were as open minded as those in "Breastfeeding My Brother". Kudos once again to Sarah. The last thing I have to say is "THANK YOU SARAH."

craiggie501craiggie501over 18 years ago
The Milk of Human Kindness

Sarah, if you've got any milk left (I'm sure you have) can you bottle it and send it over, either that or come over yourself and I can have it fresh from the container.

I've got a little milk myself that I could share so as to make it fair (and I'm not even lactating)

cas9574cas9574over 18 years ago
mmm, mmm, good

As always sarah, another home run. I think you've inspired an amazing gusher, now if I may be excused I've got a massageing shower head with my name on it.

AvarcalionAvarcalionover 18 years ago
Yowza!

Sarah,

You've done it again. I don't think any other author can make me cum as hard and as much as you do. Keep those stories *cumming*!

lycan_432lycan_432over 18 years ago
Mmmm

I loved it, Sarah! It got me so hard and I can't remember when I came so much...well, probably since the last time I read one of your stories, hehe.

Keep 'em (and me) cumming, babe. ;)

dav-bootdav-bootover 18 years ago
Another great story,

What a hot horny read as always from Sarahhh.I wish that I was your brother so that you could do all those things to me .Looking forward to your next story.

oishiidesuoishiidesuover 18 years ago
Sweet (and healthy!)

Delightful combination of humor and fun kinks! I'm working on memorizing the healthy contents of sperm and milk for the appropriate occasion. Thanks!

rayfromjerseyrayfromjerseyover 18 years ago
and I laughed

As always, Sarahhh is the only author that can make me hard while Im laughing. I read this story and laughed all the way to the sperm bank. Sarahhh keep up the writing like you keep me up

bailey_46410bailey_46410over 18 years ago
mmmmmm

Mmmmm Very nice story...really got my cock hard!!!

woodrowsmithwoodrowsmithover 18 years ago
very funny story Sarah

Sarah,

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. To tell the truth I got hard when I saw your name.weg. Anyhow, well written. Where though does this new Scottish/British flavor come from? Your recent trip must have had a big impact eh? Anyhow, I look forward to your next work.

Talk to you soon, hugs n kisses.

Jeff

bigbone98bigbone98over 18 years ago
Great Job

Sarah, I love your attitude about sex most of all. I always get hard rading your sturies and imagining myself in them. This one was sexy and funny.....wonder if that family really exists....

Wondering ifWondering ifover 18 years ago
My moustache is empty

Sarahhh...another wonderful recollection. The first offer to her brother was enough to start my blood moving. And then the move to other "non-sexual" issues was great. And, it is good that the feedings were reciprocated, afterall, family members should be there for each other in times of need. Keep writing the wonderful tales.

freddylonglegfreddylonglegover 18 years ago
The ever talented Sarahhh Does it Again

Hey Sarahhh, I loved it, as usual . . . You have a talent that few truly appreciate. You are sexual, sensual, and humourous at the same time . . . How do you do it, time and time again?!? Any man, or woman, who ever has the chance to be with you would be a fool, not to hold onto you for dear life . . . And for those of you out there who don't know it, she has a wonderful book as well . . . Ask her about it, and she'll point you in the right direction: Just follow your dicks . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW

wunderbar, lass...boston

prop69prop69over 18 years ago
Makes me HORNY AS HELL!!!!

Who wouldn't want a sister like you!!!!

I can't wait to read it again and again!!!

lol

Bshell

prop69prop69over 18 years ago
Better the second time!

Excellent and different from so many stories.

I first got hard when you spoke of your bra. All I could think of was your incredible breasts and how much I'd give to suck on them!!! I am a TIT MAN and the thought of suckling on your tits almost made me explode, in fact thinking about it now...... yes, it happened! I'm glad you got some satisfaction as well as the luckiest brother in the world!

Bshell/Al

Conjure_ManConjure_Manover 18 years ago
Another great post.

Sarah, you are quite simply, awesome! Keep it up.

avgwhiteguyavgwhiteguyover 18 years ago
A sumptous receipe

Once again Sarahhh has delightfully created a sweet

mixture (pun intended) of erotic stimulation,

cunning wit, and tantalizing forbidden fruit... put

it all together with your sweet breast milk (from

your gorgeous breasts)and your brother's sperm (from

your sensual mouth), and you have a spectacular and

exciting story that kept my eyes rivited to each

sentence,and my hand on my hard cock. I loved it when you

were on the couch in just your panties... so

non-chalant... yet so sexually intense... anticipating the

next move. To know that there is a young lady out there

with such incredible looks and talent, amazing sensuality,

and so open with her sexuality... a hard combitation to

beat. Please keep pleasing us Sarahhh.

Just another fan, the avgwhiteguy.... Robert, from San Diego

ljaljaover 18 years ago
your words are hot SARAHHH

Sarahhhh... Damn you make me feel good all the time babe... thank you so much... I was getting chubby down there when you started unzipping him... I Luv the way you write babe... You have a talent... I love the pics that you send... you have a perfect body sarahhh... I am looking at you every time I.... you know... thank you so much... I luv your work... Larry...

J-RodJ-Rodover 18 years ago
Sarah is the hottest Sister!!!!!!!

Once again Sarah writes a very erotic incest story... she always has me wishing that i was her brother... Thank you Sarah for writing a story, that is just a hot as you are.

your horny brother Jeff

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Yes!

I really enjoyed this story. I have never laughed so hard while I had a stiffie before. Thanks for the turn on and the laughs!

Warriors Love CharmWarriors Love Charmover 18 years ago
Smile

Hummmm very interesting. You made me laugh, and I do love to laugh.

Charmed

Warriors Love Charm

Nimrod15Nimrod15over 18 years ago
Contented Family

It isn't only Elsie, that is a contented cow, producing milk for humanity. What an intense story, of a family, that is content with breast feeding, and oral sex. I guess that since they arrive at a pleasant orgasmic state, that intercourse is not necessary.

KenzDoshiKenzDoshiover 18 years ago
Enticing

A story progressing under the banner of "family helping family", so as Sarah being humorously evasive to obtain her goal. 'Got Milk' oh yes you do Sarah! A best erotica that makes my mouth watering. Looking forward to reading your fucking Russell soon. By the way, as a man, I also like "Julie & I" by another author.

RPBUSHRPBUSHover 18 years ago
GOT MILK?

Sarahhh,

As usual you are fantastic. I am sure we all wish we had a caring sister like you. Keep up the great work.

tinman69stinman69sover 18 years ago
Just fantastic Sarah!!!

As ususal Sarah, your writing is just fantastic. and the subject matter this time is so very erotic!! Why couldn't we have been born brother and sister? I would have never married or even had a girlfriend with you around. Who would need one!!!! I loved the story honey, with the whole family involved! It was definately a family affair! But I would only want you baby!!!!

Restless_Poet_22Restless_Poet_22over 18 years ago
Great Fun

"like Bra-man and Thong-dong." I spilled my wine at that, you have an oddly pleasent style that mixes humor that is almost slapstick at times, with an almost valley girl/ hollywood model attention to the clothing. "new AIX Armani Exchange white silk open-back halter dress" strangely instead of being bored by it, I find the odd extreams pleasing.

Spilled my wine again at "Russell got milk. He sure did."

Nicely done.

wolfarmywolfarmyover 18 years ago
I'm lactose tolerant!!!!!

Wonderful, only thing better would be me in Russell's place sucking your sweet milk! Keep up your great stories and enjoy your vacation! If you've got milk, I've got "cream!"

wolfarmywolfarmyover 18 years ago
I'm lactose tolerant!!!!!

Wonderful, only thing better would be me in Russell's place sucking your sweet milk! Keep up your great stories and enjoy your vacation! If you've got milk, I've got "cream!"

David48David48over 18 years ago
I am therefor I suck

Sarahhh! Go to your room you bad bad girl. I'm there waiting...What a mind tripping chemistry exam. And funnier than hell. Oh to expire with my grateful puss placed squarely between those luscious lactating lovelies...Now THAT is a fantasy! Nice job love. Chubby time? Oh about one paragraph from the bottom of the first page. Hey...I'm old. That's really pretty damn fast for me! I must read more about lucky old Russell...Another chapter?

sexforgirlssexforgirlsover 18 years ago
Loved it

Little over the top with the guys wearing bras, but the brother/sister action was great. Wanna be adopted into my family??

sexforgirls

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 18 years ago
Sarahhh always finds new ways to excite us!

I really enjoyed this! Sarah's mix of vivid hot sex and toungue in cheek humor is wonderful! Her vivid descriptions would make a dead man hard!

She had me hard from:

"I had begin to play in his crotch. I unzipped him."

Great job Sarah! Keep it up!--'w'

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sarah, You're Something Else!

Probably the funniest story I've ever come across here in Literoticaland. (Each to his own, yes.)

So you majored in chemistry, eh?

I laughed until tears ran like the Missi'ppi down my cheeks, it's that funny.

I mean, the whole freakin' story is tongue in cheek but the sections on basic chemistry,,,, I was actually expecting you to go into the nomenclature and do a mini lesson on, err, household chemistry!

Didn't read you before, but this alone was worth it. Thanx.

hitman619hitman619over 18 years ago
WOW!!!

Oh My God, That is the best story I have read in ages. I have been away a while, but what a way to come back to Literotica... With a story as great as this. Thanks Sarahhh

lonely502lonely502over 18 years ago
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I was your brother!The things I would do to you!

Great story!!!!!! Had me HARD from start to finish!!!!!

carrolljcarrolljover 18 years ago
Just when u thought it couldn't get better.

Sarah tops all of her other works of literotica with this one! The next time she's in Pittsburgh I am going to have to try sucking those beautiful tits and lay my cock between her firm breasts. I've known this girl for years and she just keeps getting hotter. Keep it up Sarah!!

Dean'o1975Dean'o1975over 18 years ago
Your feeding the wrong brother!!

Love your stories you should be voted best author of the

year!

Dean'o1975

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
ALL MILKED UP

Great Job Sarahhh:

Loved the way you mixed sexuality with sensuality and a touch of humor. A mega hot story like this just has to have a sequel. Keep that milk flowing.

rudystahrmanrudystahrmanover 18 years ago
You got Milk

Excellent story, and it made me cum, w/very few strokes. In addition, I knew the facts concerning breast milk, but I knew nothing of the facts of semen and its benefits to women. All I knew was that fellatio certainly feels good to me, and I slurp my own after jacking-off, cause I like the taste.

Can you send me the title of that North Carolina study? I would really like to see and study it.

Thanks, and for a great story.

Rudy

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good stuff

I enjoyed the incest and breast feeding. The underware thing isn't my thing.

dew9876dew9876over 18 years ago
Milk does a body good

Like they say milk does a body good, and you have the facts to back it up. Your stories are awesome...a titilating blend of sex, humor, & hell we may even learn something too. Thanks for keeping me aroused & entertained!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great stuff

motherly advice well taken. Mum and daughter need to get together with father and son for a family fucksuckfest Does the aunty lactate too? Keep up the great work Sarah

songman60songman60over 18 years ago
I just had to read it again

I read this story when it was first posted, but I had failed to leave a comment. I read it again today and found it to be as exciting and well-written as are all of your stories.

Sarah, you are one hot, sexy woman. Sure wish we could hook-up sometime...maybe even share a "hootie-rat"!

You Know Who

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I had to read it 2 times & it still is oh so good!

WOW you are great. I can't wait to read your other stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
FAMILY AFFAIR

MUST BE A DIFFERENT FEELING.....DOING YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow.

You almost lost it when you started getting really technical, but I definitely lost it when you hit the part about the mother and aunt! MORE! MORE! Bring in more family! Tell about the rest of the group! ENCHORE! ENCHORE!

sirjohn247sirjohn247almost 18 years ago
yehaaa

Give's new meaning to the "GOT MILK" question....excellent

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Dairymaids of the World Unite!

What a great snacktime beverage!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
very erotic

1ST thing I'm a older male but didn't know about the things about brest feeding and about a woman sucking cock very interesting. True or not I enjoy both also sucking a woman off. A man that won't go down on a woman don't know what their missing, also she has a man suck her off real good then he will have her and the man that wont loses. If the mate in your life listens to you and your needs you will be stuck like super glue together.

coscos1946coscos1946over 17 years ago
CHUBBY

A GREAT STORY,I GOT A CHUBBY ON AFTER THE FUNERAL,THE BROTHER`S ALWAYS WISHING HE GOT THE FEELINGS HIS SISTER HAS,NEARLY BLEW MY CHUBBY WHEN SHE WAS ON THE PHONE TO HER MOTHER WITH AUNT LINDA AND FATHER BUT MANAGED TO KEEP IT TILL THE END,KEEP WRITING AND I`LL KEEP READING.

Horny_Mungo2Horny_Mungo2over 17 years ago
Yummy, yummy, yummy...

I really like this one, it's a funny and VERY sexy idea. Banging your hot sister while sucking the milky juice from her fat tits gotta be a hell lot of fun...!

privateeye1959privateeye1959over 17 years ago
I must raid my wife's pantie drawer!

What a great imagination you've got. I had a boner from the moment her brother started sucking her tits. I'm still solid now but I'll hold it and read a couple more of your fantastic stories before I explode!!!

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyover 17 years ago
Nice Read

What can I say, you made me come as well as others. ;) Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I also like to be brest fed

Hi from the very begning I am the brest lover. I used to be fed by my mom till 5 years! Perhaps that is why I like to watch and fantasize sucking those beautiful globes. With this story, i am hard as a rock and going to read another one.

By the way is all the sci stuff u put in story is write? Ha Ha Ha! well it is to my benifit!!!!!!!

wndjamer69wndjamer69over 17 years ago
Luved the pantie licking !!!

Sarah, Great story luv sucking those gergeous tittis and working down between the HOT WET lips until my face is covered with Love Juice...Doing it with the panties over my head is a plus !!!

texman64texman64about 17 years ago
Great Story!

I loved your story as I'm really interested in lactating women. So much so, that I've talked my girlfriend into trying to lactate. To be honest it didnt take much conviencing. I can't wait to read more of your stories. Oh and I was hard the minute your brother saw you breastfeeding his son.

sexlikersexlikerabout 17 years ago
I breastfed my brother

After reading this story, i got really wild. I went into my brother's room. I was wearing only a bikini. he was shocked to see me in this dress. Without saying anything, i threw off my bikini, pushed his mouth int my breast and gave him a good drink

I want ur friendship sarah! Pl. email me

dennisthegraydennisthegrayabout 17 years ago
Wow

Per your request - I got excited when you started giving your brother a BJ.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous