All Comments on 'An Interview with Alice'

by VertigoJ

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
CheatManCheatManover 18 years ago
First Post! Natch.

Nice Job Vertigo.

these series of interviews is a refreshing change of pace vs all the other stories.

I mean, it feels like Party of Five is a feature DVD movie and these interviews were included on the special features, the only DVD of its kind.

Still have to read dawn's so... off i go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Just get the damn story!!!!

Seriously man, it's been months since the last story update. No one gives a rip about interviews, please please please just continue witht the story.

It's seriously the best ongoing story in this section of literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Mr. J

Good interviews, but may I echo the comments from other users when I say.. Bring on chapter 21!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
TMI

I couldn't finish reading this interview. I was finding out too many things about Alice I didn't want to know, like she would leave Josh for another guy. If you ever write more of the story I hope that love isn't spoiled because as soon as it is I'll have to stop reading (which would be really hard) because I'd want to preserve the feelings of sentiment PoF made so clear for me. Great story but for me the interviews had a negative effect. But I guess you can't please all of the people all of the time. Great writing though. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
CHAP 21

DUDE PLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ... PLEASSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE bring on chap 21.......... plssssssssssssssssss

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I would give anything to find a girl like Alice to date

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous