All Comments on 'Rose Ch. 02'

by backwoodsman1952

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
davidwattsdavidwattsover 18 years ago
Wonderful tale

Great telling of the lives of real people filled with unquenchable and forbidden lust for each other. Hard not to love Rose. Looking forward to where you take us with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great continuation

We enjoyed this very much and hope you update this story often. My wife said this one was for her, she absolutely loved it. Your stories are earthy and realistic. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
awesome pits

Just loved Rose and her dark underarm hair and her furry crotch. What a sight she must be. Cant wait for part 3, 4....

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thank you for part 2

Please get busy on Part 3. Need I say it's great. Thank You. Ronnie W.

adamaxillaadamaxillaover 18 years ago
Who could blame Bob?

As lovingly created by the author, Rose is simply irresistable. You've painted a glorious picture of this splendidly natural woman. Any man that could resist such an incredible woman as Rose is made of far stronger stuff than I am. Please continue.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 13 years ago
Very good

The visual image you have painted with your words is superb. I haven't read any of the rest of your story, but I will. Chapter 2 was a delight to read.

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Good Series***

Bob's doing more than building a deck!! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous