All Comments on 'Revenge in April'

by WolfmanDC

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Umm... okaaaaaaay...

Bebop3Bebop3about 5 years ago
His finding out

she was a cheating whore saved their marriage?

What an odd relationship.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 5 years ago

more like back to dating, not a marriage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WTF?

So lets get this straight. He's mad at his wife for a year, after she April Fool's him about his parents being in an accident? He's 99% sure she's cheating on him and he wants some revenge? So he sics his work buddy on her and has Ryan fuck her even though Ryan is hesitant to give him his sister's panties (and we don't know how he managed to get his sister's panties). Ryan (the hesitant one) makes a video of Heather sucking and fucking him, gives it (maybe hesitantly) to Danny and then Danny goes all Dom on Heather and she likes it. And all that crap saves their marriage? Really????? In what world does his wife fucking at least two other men make Danny want to stay married to the slut? That has to be one of the dumbest story lines - EVER! Another willing cuckold. UGH!

1 star

chytownchytownabout 5 years ago
A Story Told Well****

Thanks for sharing.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 5 years ago
The story wasn’t bad, but . . .

. . . I’m not sure how you went from he got home early and smelt sex in the air to a videotape of his wife fucking his work buddy. I’m guessing that he asked Ryan to seduce her, and tape it so he’d have the evidence he needed for a divorce, but the story just wasn’t clear on that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
why keep a whore

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
her punishment?

for cheating is more cheating?

this is some sad cuck shit.

if he's going to be a little bitch and take her back....for....reasons...? maybe she should be...idk...celibate while he fucks around. maybe he can continue to be a bitch to her during this entire thing.....like she was to him. idk....makes sense. chastity belt and all that, maybe even force her to give him sluts. and dj'ing is pretty pathetic.

unless you're a sad cuck that thinks women somehow deserve more then men cuz...vagina? i guess.... like why does he need permission to fuck other women....she never asked.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 5 years ago
Sorry buddy but that's not a marriage

What has she picked up from Marcus that hubby & Ryan now have?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Reed

What he smelled was Smelt, that fishy odor remaining after cleaning a bushel of Smelt, or was it just that her crotch was a box of fish?

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Over

I'm over April Fools and it's still three weeks away. This one wasn't funny, just a.mess

penneydog55penneydog55about 5 years ago
Wowee!

Young girl's first day at school....Let's say she's in class 1...Anyway the teacher walks in and She's overpowered by this awful smell coming from this girl...The Nice Teacher asks why she smelled so bad.....the little girl without battering her eye lids pulled out a rotten shrimp out of her panties and said I just wanted to smell like the Big Girls Miss........Story was quite good. ..5 stars ★★★★★WOOF!

andyinozandyinozabout 5 years ago
Started well

but then you effed up the finish. Why would he keep her...really?

Because of the 'spark'..? Spare me !!

The writing was ok technically.

Impo_64Impo_64about 5 years ago
Sorry...

Sorry...Nothing to like in this...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Stupid beyond numbers dude

Sloppys & creampie lover cuck-wannabe drivel

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
With an extra new point, a four

As Reed noted it jumped ahead, left things uncler

Odd take on revenge

Thanks for sharing it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sad

That's the first word that came to my mind after reading this story. And it is.

bruce22bruce22about 5 years ago
Difficult to evaluate

If the spark is back it may be worthwhile, but fucking her cunt is like picking ice cream that fell on the floor in Grand Central Station....

KingBandorKingBandorabout 5 years ago
Things I Don't Understand

How is it that Ryan was able to seduce her? He was supposed to be at work, but instead went to her house. How could it have succeeded out of the blue? Was there some existing connection?

If Ryan was so reluctant and guilty afterwards, why was he so enthusiastic during?

Reconciliation seems to go against the entire story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another

Cuck writer. Yeah, sad.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Totally

Weird. Did any of it make sense?

Hope the author knew what was happening.

WolfmanDCWolfmanDCabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you all for your feedback

As of most recent, a comment asked if I knew what was going on in my own story. There have also been comments about how certain things weren’t made clear and I will go ahead and address some of these issues.

First, when I knew I would be writing for an april fools theme, I didn’t want to write it in a straightforward manner. The goal was to narrate in a way that I could throw some twists towards the reader without it seeming too outrageous and still pull out things they didn’t see coming, but could predict if they were trying to.

Ryan is not reluctant to sleep with the main character’s wife. He is reluctant to set her up for a divorce though. And he wasn’t supposed to be at work, he called in so he could go and seduce the wife who thinks her husband was cheating. I omitted writing that part out, because it is a story told in the first person perspective. Ryan isn’t going to head over with his camera in her face, so all of the initial seduction wouldn’t be caught on video. Main character is at work, so there is no way to see it. This is why we come in to the scene midBJ.

As far as the ending is concerned along with the over all premise; I toyed with going for a completely negative ending. Its just not in my style. So what I ended up settling on was the main character embracing his sadism, the slutwife revealing herself as a total sub, and his whole set up for divorce leading to them discovering a new arrangement in their marriage with him taking control and being more assertive.

For all the anti cuckold sentiment, sorry that this being categorized in Loving Wives wasn’t a clear enough warning and you wasted your time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Even Flies Would Gag on This Shit!

Simply put,a steaming pile,you Fool!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Sorry, ass cuck story. I should not have wasted my time reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
How

How does anyone dream up crap like this?.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Garbage

How come her cheating puts their marriage back on track.? it

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 5 years ago
I liked it. And a first try too.

If he could put up with her cheating, and it got his juices going, and NOW he was taking charge, then more power to him. And he just “opened up” their marriage. This is NOT a cuck-shit story.

Not perfect, but very few first stories are. 4-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So let me get this right

You think she is a cheating whore

You hate her

You pull a prank to make her think you cheated

You get your friend to fuck her for some undefined reason

You are planning to divorce her

BUT > > >

Now that you have evidence of at least two of her affairs you decide you are going to stay with her and let her keep fucking other men?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not a cuck story etchiboy???? WFPRUF

Both deserve shot gun Where the sun don’t shine rid the human race of more vermin

lol What Farkin Planet aRe yoU From.

DarkerBindingDarkerBindingalmost 4 years ago

The end didn't seem to fit well with his character as told in the story. But just my opinion. If you fleshed out the ending more and described why he didn't burn her, then I'd have scored it better.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
No thanks.

Blackmailing a wife so you can have sex with her? Accepting her cheating so you can get oral? Are you kidding?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
LOL!!!

A fucking WIMP story. 1 star for you author the wimp...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

CRAP!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You started off with someone that had a backbone and ended with a spineless willing cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Crap!

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 year ago

Oh, I get. This story is an April Fools on us.

MarkT63MarkT6311 months ago

Save what??!! We must be the April fools...

kirei8kirei811 months ago

Wow! After reading a few comments, I don't have make any.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWolfmanDC@WolfmanDC
8 Followers
I’m a single father of three. Nothing special outside of that. It can also be assumed that every story I post in the future is a work of fiction.