All Comments on 'Fiona Exposed'

by user2b

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fucking Superb, & so was the story!

Very well written with great pace & timing.

Nice one, looking forward to chapter 2

Cheers,

Menderman

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very well written

Very nice writing, good pace and nice detail

Looking for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very good story

very well written. I doubt if anyone will notice that she went from shaved smooth to trimmed overnight. And if they do notice that one error, I dont think they'll mind. Looking forward to the next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved it

The only thing that could have made it better for me is if the photographers friend was black. Maybe she will come back for an encore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved it

Great pace - believable. One of my favorite stories. Can't wait to read the next part....

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Perfect!

Hope her friend is gonna witness her humiliation, a way or another! Maybe participate? looking forward to the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
loved it

incorporate the friend into your next chapter! Fucking amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Please more

Let her have to come back hiding for her boyfriend what she done....Let her get fucked over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
O M G!!

Infuckingcredible!! It got me so wet and wishing I still had my picture taking ex boyfriend there to capture my earthshattering orgasm this story initiated. More More More!!!

ErotonautErotonautalmost 18 years ago
Strong Stuff

It's a familiar theme, but well-written. I particularly liked the pacing: the gradual build-up, the way she was slowly lured into the web. Good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Fantastic

the way it moved slowly and then moved so fast in the end...to see her pushed..ummmmmmmm

melsdadmelsdadover 16 years ago
My favourite fantasy

Great story, enjoyed every word of it. Now I must go and do something about my throbbing cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Hot! Really, really hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Some additional chapters

Great story, expand on it, get her back the next day for a gangbang and some lesbo action

ElisabethWElisabethWalmost 13 years ago
Making love to the camera

There is something so seductive about posing for the camera. Whether it's vanity or not, most of us like it very much. While we feign disapproval of mens magazine models we all love the feeling of ourselves being naked and naughty on film. With everyone having a digital camera I imagine the men at the drugstore don't see as much now as they once did. But I think there are probably more of us in private collections than ever before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow!

Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh Dear - Poor Thing

My word. Wonderfully paced. She didn't stand a chance really ... and I can so understand how it could happen.

irvlynirvlynabout 7 years ago
Once and for all ....

Good story, good writing. At least half of the people writing on Lit. Make the same dumb mistake --- the word is PEEKED, not piqued. Piqued means to be be annoyed or pissed off. I've never seen a hot pussy that pissed me off!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Super hot and erotic!! Some go on and on with endless descriptions and needless text. This story was very hot and kept me 'up' and on edge throughout the entire piece. Hope there is more to this one and also other stories that are sure to tantalize!!! Good work, thanks!!!

Raven7890Raven7890about 1 month ago

So hot. I wish there was a part 2 of the soggy style

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous