All Comments on 'Riders Wanted'

by LanceSapikowski

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Oh YEAH

Now only if I could my wife to do that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
definitely hot

I hope that succeeding chapters will involve not only the Sybian, but more action among the three of them

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
yay!

one of the best stories i've read in a long time...

touchetoucheover 18 years ago
I'm ready to ride!

Ok so where can I find one of these nearby! Great job, very well written and wonderfully sexy!!!

susieQ55susieQ55over 18 years ago
How do I get me one?

It wasn't just hot and very sexy, it was also well written. I loved it and loved the tingling I am feeling between my legs. I would give anything for a ride on one of those. *smiles*

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Only One Problem

On the plus side it won't get her preggy - on the negative he will never get her so high as the machine. Then, there is the problem as to what to do next - where is the higher ground?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Love the Sybian

I'm a fan of this little machine and am glad you have written a decent story about it thank you

ddh911ddh911over 18 years ago
Fantastic Story!

Your story is very well written, accurately descriptive and hot enough to really get the juices flowing. As a sybian owner, I have to disagree with the person who stated the guy would never be able to make the rider happy again. Having and using a sybian tends to make a woman very sexually aware and excitable. Instead of it making her a machine junkie, it will make her crave sexual activity in general. She will also feel sexy more of the time... wearing clothes and lingerie that make her feel attractive. He benefits from all those things and will find her riding him with the same intensity she uses on the sybian. Again, EXCELLENT story! Please write more!

wyzrchkwyzrchkabout 17 years ago
Loved IT

I have recently had the pleasure to ride one of these wonderful devices!! Wow! My husband and I definitely had more sex afterwards than we have had in a long time. In no way would it EVER replace my Baby, but it definitely gets the juices and feelings Going! It was HOT HOT HOT!!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 14 years ago
Great invention...

and good story about the Sybian. They aren't cheap, but from what I've heard, they are worth every penny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good Story, needs editing

Numerous misspellings repeatedly dropped me out of an otherwise good story.

maddictmaddictabout 8 years ago
Get on your bikes and Ride !

I have to know, a true story ? What a ride for me as well. Smart to book your next date night early. We tried the vibe together as well, not for us or a dong, I was careful not to get one larger than me, they do exist. I thought many things you mention are true in our relationship and we probably are not alone in this matter. A, excellent out cum for both of you and your guide. I like the idea of a blow job while she is mounted up a nice distraction don't you think. I hadn't thought of this possibility till now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous