All Comments on 'Homeless Pretty Woman'

by Squishmitton69

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Gross

You can't find any place better to stick your cock than in the dirty, smelly cunt of a 50-year-old homeless woman you pick up holding a sign at the stop light? I'm feeling sorry for her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
TOMORROW

OKAY, I AM HOOKED. NOW, SHOW ME WHAT THE SECOND CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN AND LEADING TO.

Crusader235Crusader235about 5 years ago
Needs

You need an editor, and this needs another chapter. 4 Stars for a good start. I love damsels in distress, fix this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
YOU TURNED

Her into a woman and not just a receptacle. i have been alone for so long and i am so empty in the dark of night. well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Disrespect!

"It really didn't take much to get that dirty bitch to do anything I wanted."

I haven´t read further than that and if You think You may be attracting new readers, at least female ones, You are sorry out of gaining them. Do You really think women would like to be thought of as above?

Shame on You, maybe there are men with dirty minds who like this kind of humiliating the other sex, I am sure, in the long run You are going to regret this. Erotic stories is one thing, degrading both in thoughts as deeds, is quite another.

No stars for You and especially not in the Mature Women...

maxx308maxx308about 5 years ago
Nasty

Just plain nasty.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 4 years ago
what a creep

Paint it any way you want, this guy is a Grade-A, A-hole!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
female fantasy

some negative comments about this little story. i've just shown it to my girlfriend. minus the drug and homeless part, it is one of her fantasies to be used just for a man's pleasure. so yes, there are some women out in the real world who are getting seriously wet reading this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

If you didn't use protection, you may become a daddy. Maybe she reformed and would make a good, loving wife and mother...

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Kind of risky going bareback on a former drug addict homeless person. Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She most likely has ALL of the standard STIs, and probably one or two brand new ones, for which there are no treatments, and no cure. I wish you the best of luck with your new mistress . . . . you're gonna need it, bruh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hope you you end up moving her in with you and the two of you have multiple babies together. I know you could make her happy and I hope you do just that. Write an addendum or epilogue and let us all know, please!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous