All Comments on 'A Day Early Present'

by Soazoldman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My 2 cents

A very hot story! I liked the story line and the flow. Thanks for your time and imagination.

Wildspur55Wildspur55about 5 years ago
Nice story

Sexy, short and hot sex. I really liked the scheme mom and sis set up with Julie.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
So Hot

That was a very hot and quick story. I really enjoyed all of it.

gcs2718gcs2718about 5 years ago
Super hot!

I'm throbbing just from reading it. Would love reading a sequel where sis gives him a nice, long blowjob until she swallows his huge load. Also mom licking both of them as brother and sis are fucking would be great too.

chytownchytownabout 5 years ago
Hot And Sexy****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice one

The glaring issue was sonny needed to grow a set of balls. Nude mom and sis, then run up stairs and wank off like a junior high kid??? Drop your drawers and fuck the shit out of the sluts!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Nice story

Are you sure the guy was in 2nd year college And not 2nd year high school? Perhaps he skipped 5 grades at some time.

MrBill36MrBill36almost 4 years ago
A family dream

Damn, I was hoping that Julie would join the family group too. Kinda, get paid for setting this all up. I can’t think of a better ending (or maybe, starting too). A new and better chocolate custard - beautiful story.

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

Excellent piece of work. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSoazoldman@Soazoldman
772 Followers
I really enjoyed writing these stories and reading those from others, Many of my stories are related to my own experiences. My favorite that I wrote is "Slipping." It is, as I commented on it, about a young woman I met years ago who was married to a man, wounded severely in Vi...

story TAGS