All Comments on 'Secret Formula for Marital Bliss'

by mintabal3239

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
A little different

But I liked this story. It had a little bit of humour, too. I think it was well told for a different culture.

I'm not used to such formality.

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
Hey everyone! Read this story!

This author is actually having one wife teach another wife how to keep her husband interested in her and how to make their sex lives more intense.

Here's the weird part; the teacher is not encouraging her to have sex with another man. She is not telling her to cheat. I know that's a strange concept for some of you authors and readers to grasp on this site. It's mind-boggling, isn't it?

And here's the really cool part; it's in the LOVING wife section. You know, where wives love their husbands and not like act like cheating whores. I know that it will come as a shock for some of you that you can put stories about actual loving wives and husbands into this category, but hey, you learn something new everyday.

To the author: this is a great story. Please continue the story. It is good to read a story with actual loving wives. Thank you.

ryu77ryu77over 18 years ago
Nice little story...

I actually enjoyed the formality in the dialogue between the "teacher" & "pupil".

Great job!

P.S. .... LOL! at sherlock40! :-)

ChagrinedChagrinedover 18 years ago
A bit confused by the story.

Like where is the creampie? Where is the hubby cowering in the closet flogging his wong watching as his wife gets the banging of her young life from Mandingo, Studman of the Universe? Where is the sneaking about, the lying, the manipulation? What?! No wife telling her hubby how tiny and sexually inadequate he is (like this is news to her? She married him, the bitch!)This does not belong in the Loving Wives section! I don't know where it belongs...maybe sci-fi/FANTASY!

Other wise, A very good effort. But please do not post anymore like this one though or wives (and hubby's) will get the perverted idea this is the way marriage is supposed to be.

Regards,

C

studyingstudyingover 18 years ago
it's true

All wives should hear this.

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
Exquisite piece

with an enchanting mix of:

- contextual correctness

- deep cultural insights

- tongue in cheek humour

it testifies to the

author's experience

as a trained sexologist

- the term used in India!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A Story for Every Wife Everywhere

This story needs to be copied and given to evey bride and every woman. I loved it and it is so very true even in US Society. It's just 50 years to late for me , sigh.

ustbfamousustbfamousabout 14 years ago
Lesson 2

When do we get to read lesson 2? This is great. Just wish my wife would read it...and follow the instructions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Funny

Intelligent.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Excellent

A loving wife teacher another wife how to be loving.

Warms the cockles of my heart.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 11 years ago
Wonderful

Very well thought out, and excellent writing. Wish there was a part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Incredible insight

Yes this may be fiction but I think if more wives received these teachings from their mothers, the world would be a better place.

Thank you so very much for writing and I hope you have continued the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please continue....

This is an amazing lesson. Will solve a lot of marital problems if followed by couples. I humbly request the author to post the next/other parts of the story. Truly beautiful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous