All Comments on 'Huntigowk'

by Fredoberto

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Two

Wow, two good April Fools stories.in one night. Always happy to learn something new of Scotland. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A start but no end.

More of an introduction than a complete story.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 5 years ago
Verra good

A bit of well deserved comeuppance. Thanks *****

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 5 years ago
Lazy

Come back when you have more than an idea for a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Did you forget something?

Like the story?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Huh?

Maybe I'm dense. Is what the letter says true? Is it going to be an April Fool joke on Jim or his wife?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
not complete at all

as someone stated this is an introduction which I guess could be a very good story or even a multi part story. Typical revenge fuck story that could go in several directions. I usually don't care for revenge fuck stories as in my mind if in fact a spouse cheats they really couldn't care less if their partner goes out for a revenge fuck as they don't care about her or him. It is only when the cheating never occurred that they would care and that point is missed by the revenging spouse as to them the cheating had occurred.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
nonsense

without a story!

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 5 years ago
Wicked!

5* easy and love the Celtic history.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Chapter 2 reveals, the real fool

Mary wants him for herself and gets him when Jim's wife is filmed with eeach of the losers having sex with her on company property and during working hours. They are all fired and Jim's wife gets taken to the cleaners and pressed by the judge and Mary comes to Jim's rescue. Now everyone has an ending they like.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 5 years ago
You wrote an intersting tale...

the only problem was that you showed no proof he cheated. I could see a nasty April Fools Joke backfiring on a few people, like a law suit against the employer for having him deliver a promissory note for free sex at the conveyors expense. I wish you had put just a little more depth in it.

hotpussiehotpussieabout 5 years ago

calling this "Dumb" would be an understatement, also confusing' no understanding to it

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 5 years ago
Nice.

A great idea on a tradition.

Unfortunately it focused

on unaswered questions.

My biggest one is,

how does it benefit the wife,

dropping down to the cheater's level

and becoming a slut?

Then there is the prank itself.

Where I come from, the prank

isn't completed before the victim of it

knows he's been fooled.

We don't know if that's a part of

the scottish tradition.

If it isn't, the revenge becomes mute.

Unless the wife just wanted

to become a slut.

So, a great idea, just a bit short

of being perfect.

4 out of 5 from me.

KingBandorKingBandorabout 5 years ago
Good story, just too short

It was more of a scene. I wanted more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
M'eh

.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Half done?

Do we het to hear, not only his side of the story, but hers leading up to this moment?

4 stars...wasn't the full story

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 5 years ago
Nice to maintain the tradition

I enjoyed this, the victim hoisting his own petard in a traditionally seasonal manner. I am happy that the story, though short, is complete as it is and our imagination can fill in that after Jim is cucked (or should that be "gowked"?) he will summarily dismissed to the Singletons.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

kind of a stupid story why would his boss get involved unless she hated him i feel sorry for him his wife is a bitch and so is his boss

rodryder44rodryder44about 5 years ago
Hunt the fool

Didn't see it coming. Short and sweet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

stupid

BriteaseBriteaseabout 5 years ago
Sounds like

The new apprentices being sent to the stores for a ‘long weight’

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
For a nasty twist

Replace the last paragraph with

Mary was just about to seal the letter in an envelope addressed to Jim's wife when she noticed a single line had been added at the bottom.

CC Mrs Elizabeth Fargle,Mrs Alice Bulger, Mrs Shannon Cummings.

"My God, Jim," she gasped. "What have you done?"

Just then, the telephone started to ring...

Let's face it, if Jim is bastard enough to cheat, he's bastard enough to read private mail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Several obvious holes in this prank.

First giant hole - there's no way Mary allows the Company to be involved in this matter. That would open them up to a massive lawsuit. Secondly, there's no way Jim, after going into a bathroom, doesn't open the envelope and read the contents. A "re-sealable envelope"? Don't make me laugh. If that's the way it works, anyone can open it and reseal it. Now that Jim knows about the contents, he simply leaves work, heads down to the bank, cleans out the accounts and cancels all their credit cards. Next stop is his attorney to check on his options. Do they have kids? That makes a huge difference in the way he proceeds. A REALLY smart man does nothing but see his attorney. And then hires a PI to gather the information, along with videos, of his wife's cheating. When they confront one another who do you think loses? A man fucking other women? Atta boy! Sow them wild oats! A wife fucking three other men? She's a cheap whore that probably has contracted several nasty diseases. The old double standard. If there are no children, Jim probably changes jobs, takes all the money and leaves. Mary can't give him a bad reference. Again, she can't involve the Company in Jim's private life for fear of being sued and rewarding Jim's behavior. Either way this goes down Jim's wife loses - big time. Another thing you didn't consider. Why would any of the three men want to get involved? You fuck another man's wife and some men have been known to grab their gun and shoot the offenders. WAY too many risks for them to be involved in this prank. You didn't think this story through to any logical conclusions, you didn't consider any real consequences AND you didn't FINISH THE DAMN STORY.

2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I surely liked it!!

A true prank, some sort of sexy too, short and left me with thoughts! So yes, I liked it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
i'm sure he did cheat

but i felt nothing. no immersion. no details. but i'll admit i liked your author's note.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sorry, brother!

Not enough meat in this sandwich!

R.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well, this one came from Scotland's latrine walls.

nill

andyinozandyinozabout 5 years ago
Two....

....stars.

We need to get more background on Jim and whether or not he deserves this punishment.

I thought that it might have even been a prank being played on the section heads...

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funabout 5 years ago
An ok start

I agree with anon: this is an intro - where’s

The story? Is he innocent or cheating; is she legit?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

WTF was that? There is no story, no ending, did you get bored with your own story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
As said previously: a good start

but needs more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Edit

If you had added that Mary returned the signed letter, you would have helped us to follow your plot. But, still, how is this a way to get revenge if Jim is not to know?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
When does the story start?

This reads more like a plot line than an actual finished story.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 5 years ago
Well done, sir.

Nice story. I can't wait to see tomorrow's story. Randi.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "For a nasty twist"

Unless it was a lie, the three guys were stated to be unattached.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 5 years ago
Wake me up when............

You decide to write a real story. It's unrealistic in a business sense and in a human nature sense.

Overall, it was a weak and very lame story. Waste of time. Do you even understand what April Fools is? I don't think so. At least you don't have to worry about winning the contest.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Goats

At least no goats were harmed in the making of this story!

luedonluedonabout 5 years ago
A nice little quick one

I liked it. Who cares about whether the details were all completely realistic? It was fun.

Lue

gordo12gordo12about 5 years ago
LOL

Well done! 5*

I saw the huntigowk when I was researching April Fools and almost used it myself for a story.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Sbrooks103x

Sir, the Scots don't raise goats. We have cattle and sheep. I believe you are thinking of the French. They get everybody's goat.

chytownchytownabout 5 years ago
**

Oops I did it again.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
@25thNC Re: Goats

If you haven't already, read the author's Red Riding Hood to get the joke.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sequal?

So, Jim not being the klutz Mary thinks he is nips into the copier room and photocopys the letter before taking it back to Mary. Having read it he realises that as he has not been cheating someone in the firm is setting him up. He lets them all get together, videos them having sex then divorces his wife and sues Mary's company for damages.....Result!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Sbrooks103x

O.K. I get it now , but you demoted.me again.

Freddog6601Freddog6601about 5 years ago
Clever

Thanks for the entertaining read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This sucked

Are you ever giving a proper ending to Red Riding Hood? I really didn't appreciate that 2nd chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sympathy . . .

for the devil, in this case.

Sorry ladies, I pack a cock and side with those who know how to use it ( fo tha pleasure of tha puss, any puss ;-)z6X7BB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
;o}

Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

At first ok then it got stupid.

So did the fool fool the fool or did the fool find out.?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I read every document in an open or resealable envelope I ever hand carried between offices. Most were mundane. One seemed odd, so I did just what a previous commenter said, and photocopied it. I then mailed the copy to my father because it seemed as if I could be set up as a fall guy. Then I went to the legal department and talked first with one of the low level guys who got all excited, ran out of the room and came back with the company's chief counsel. In the end, several mid-level managers were fired and eventually prosecuted for using company assets and the "secure" courier system to smuggle and deal drugs.

Let that be a lesson to all you young corporate types: read every document that comes into your hands, regardless what your boss tells you to do.

RodzzzRodzzzabout 2 months ago

Is Mary that stupid? I see a big liability against her and the company she represents. People could end up without jobs and Jim could walk away with millions. Not properly thought out actions could have dire consequences.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

If Jim ever found out the contents of the letter and that his three coworkers followed through with his wife's offer of revenge sex, then yeah, a good lawyer could make some money for himself and Jim. Mary's use of company assets and time to orchestrate this heinous conspiracy on an employee under her management is unethical, immoral, and sexual harassment. Jim had affairs, says his wife. What if she lied? So what does the company care, providing he did it on his own time and dime? Did the women work for the company? It doesn't say they did. Mary saddled her company with some big liability.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFredoberto@Fredoberto
768 Followers
Born many years ago in Glasgow, Scotland. Travelled the world, lived and worked in several countries and survived so far.