All Comments on 'A Keen Man is Never Too Old'

by Egmont Grigor

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I Like It

A nice little story and a nice touch of humor. Hop I can do it in another dozen years. Thank you. Ronnie W.

ouweharryouweharryover 18 years ago
Looking forward to the next

Very nice story, with humour and friendly to the old guy's and girls who - many of them - still like sex and performing good ;)Look forward to Albert adventures and my own time as an older guy in a nursinghome ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Superb!

What a great little story, I smiled from beginning to end.

Well Done and my best regards

Robert

Shamor2Shamor2over 18 years ago
Adventures in sex

This was cute, funny and sexy. I loved it.

What a joy to read

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Charming story

A friend once told me his parents made love well into their 80's and he wanted to be just like them. Thank you for a charming story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Really an Erotic Coupling story

Well, maybe Mature as the nurse was in it, but that was no May/December thing. It does happen. Great to see such a gem about us older folk enjoying life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Lovely!!!!!

What a lovely little tale. Homing in on sixty, and still enjoying myself, I see many older seniors, in my outreach job, that have lost the spark that sex can still give them. I read this story to my husband, while stopping to laugh at many parts. Great sense of humor. We are all finished if we don't have that. I have found in my travels that the women or men that are still active are looked upon with a lot of jealousy by their peers. Thanks for a nice story. D.

venuzianvenuzianover 16 years ago
Fun, Fun,Fun!

I really enjoy your spunky characters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
lucky guy

What a lucky guy. Getting to have sex with 18 year olds, and 83 year olds. Maybe you can have a threeway with them, having them take turns riding your mouth and your dick. Mmmm, tasting the difference between 18 yo pussy and 83 yo pussy ! Yummmmmm!

oldladyloveoldladyloveover 2 years ago

Funny and sexy! This is great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous