All Comments on 'Crashed Ch. 4'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
KEEP IT UP

Good story, well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good fuckin story

Great damn story

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
More more more!!

Absolutely Wonderful... pls pls write more like it... loved it and very well written too..

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Damn!!!!!!

that was hot. and i loves how it kinda scares me wen the 3 men were there wen they were actually the good guyz. loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great

One of a few stories of yours that have a ending.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 14 years ago
Never a disappointment.

L.A., I really enjoyed this story. Since it was one of your earlier submissions, I don't know how I've managed to overlook it all of these years. I have never been disappointed with one of your stories. Thank you for all you do for this site and for the many fine stories you have written over the years.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
Crashed Ch. 04: - Jake and Channtel (Father and Daughter)

Fanfuckingtastical....!!! This is exactly the way blood-related incestual stories should end. The male and female, consummate their love, dedicate their lives eternally, and if possible make babies. Channtel had one child with her former husband; she and her father Jake have had three children together, nor four children total. There is no better feeling than the long-term relationships of incestual male and female partners; it is the ultimate of the ultimate spiritually, emotionally, compassionately and as "man and woman" companions and lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

..She started cumming all over Bills little cock, thinking how good it felt not to have her pussy spilt apart. Jakes cock was just to big. After Channtel was born, her pussy was never able to take him without pain.

@@@ thats kinda ass backwards, aint it? Hell, Id have been at the doctor trying to figure out how to fix that! Lol. @@@

All in all a pretty fun story!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous