All Comments on 'Reluctant of Sharing Her Pics'

by lpguy692

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 5 years ago
Your ending was weird, . . .

. . . asking if you should continue?

I’ll admit that I liked the oddity of her FWB expecting Jill to remain faithful to him, except for her husband. That could an interesting story if fleshed out.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Problems

"I'm terrible at writing my own stories, but I hope you enjoy." - If YOU think you're terrible, why would you think that we'd think anything different?

Write more if YOU want to. Asking our okay is lame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

yes you should have known. You and Jill are messing around on her husband, what makes you think that she will not mess around with someone else ie, Bill. Eventually she will be doing more than sending pictures. You have two choices cut bait or live with it. Just be careful she may end up giving you something. Sluts have a tendency to do that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Haha

Poor writing,poor story telling, if true serves you right being with a married woman you should reap the benefits of a cheating whore. In the story, he should pay the price because hes become a sad specimen of man in the form of a useless cuckold..though not married to her yet it would befitting should he marry her and become some other mans bitch through her..

KingBandorKingBandorabout 5 years ago
Confused

So wait... Let me understand..

She is cheating on her husband with the MC. That makes them both adulterers.

Then she starts going after man #3 and bragging about it to MC. That makes her into a multiple cheater and some may say "slut".

Then the MC gets jealous ( which he has no right to as she is not his wife ) and turned on. That makes him a cuckold.

Ok. I think I got it.

KB

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 5 years ago
She didn't seem all that reluctant.

But it was still a good tease. The relationship is a bit convoluted, and I should know I once had a similar relationship(s)...

Keep it up, it has potential.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Wouldn't

I wouldn't call her just a slut. But just a whore is about right.

lpguy692lpguy692about 5 years agoAuthor
Go a bit easy?

It would be great if y'all could go a bit easy. I'm trying to write as best I can and I'm trying to contribute to this. If you: (a) don't like this type of story, or (b) don't have some constructive criticism.... please keep your comments to yourself.

For the readers that do appreciate it or can offer constructive criticism, I thank you in advance! :)

boredhubby2boredhubby2about 5 years ago
Hope we get to read more!

Nice situation. Hope this continues

dunmovynivdunmovynivabout 5 years ago
Well

It’s like staring into two mirrors, reflecting into one another. Cheating on your lover with whom you’ve been cheating on your husband. The writing itself is good, but the premise is far reaching

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Quit

Quit while your ahead.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlpguy692@lpguy692
5 Followers
A long-time reader looking to begin contributing to the stories on this site.