All Comments on 'He was Disgusted with Himself'

by ofloveandlust

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ah yes,

More half assed bull shit with no end. This is so bad we should have negative numbers. Since we don't this gets 1 for wasting my time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
That's It!!!!

i want my four minutes back.!!!

Samson

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
This

Was by far the best story.of the night. I hope you plan to continue "it".

chytownchytownabout 5 years ago
That One Way Of Doing It***

If that's the end. Thanks for sharing. If not looking forward to part 02.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Good Fragment, in that it is different than the typical LW cheating story

FTDS

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
Beautiful!

I never would have thought of this story. Though I wonder why she would leave for work in a LBD; too obvious. Since it was a simple lesbian quickie any skirt would have been enough. If she HAD to dressy sexy, then changing at work would have worked.

Why dress sexy? Was she “ordered” to by her dom-mistress? She obviously has (to him unsuspected) submissive tendencies. Was her response to anal a secret fetish she had all along and kept hidden? Or did she respond well because it was forced upon her?

4-stars

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
Wonder if there is a Part 2

...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not bad.

If it's Chapter 1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Simple answer

YES!

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 5 years ago
Boy, was that confusing...

... And a tad pointless, too.

The biggest problem of this story, though, is that the author started it basically right in the middle of this couple's life, and didn't even bother giving it a proper ending.

I'll give it that, though: it was short. Mercifully so.

korba76korba76about 5 years ago
Excellent question...

... the women who cheat with women always get the benefit of the doubt, where the meat hos get dumped a lot faster, lol!

And there's a good reason for this... the purpose of monogamy is to insure that the female bears only the primary partners children, that he not be forced, knowing or no, to devote resources to another's bastards. Likewise, his exclusivity guarantees that the marriage will not have its resources squandered by taking care of the spawn of some OTHER woman outside the marriage. Another man threatens his exclusive right to plant seed there... another woman brings no such threat and, if invited BY his female mate, would be amenable to all concerned, whether the outsider mates with him or no.... this might have been better explored in a subsequent chapter, or story.

I like it's rather noir feel....

Thank you for your hard work!

TajfaTajfaabout 5 years ago
What?

I assume there us a part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
just another piece of garbage

One Star-another dismal story telling day in loving wives, par for the course

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 5 years ago
Korba76 wrote that:

Monogamy was required to prevent Other Men from planting their seed in the wife, but that wives cheating with other women could be more tolerated. Not entirely: wives cheating with other men immediately raises the question of whether the other guy is better in bed, is superior, to the husband, where cheating with another woman is automatically different. That doesn't mean that all husbands would accept it; it's just that the outside sex is wholly different.

KingBandorKingBandorabout 5 years ago
Interesting but something was missing

I felt something was missing throughout the story. Maybe it was the complete and utter lack of guilt or remorse expressed by the wife.

Comments like "you have no right to follow me" and "none of your business" from a cheating spouse seem rather inappropriate. If she feels no guilt and is angry at him for catching her cheating, then she is not the kind of person to stay married to or to forgive.

If she feels that strongly, why would she be motivated to let him force her to do sexual things? Is he rich? Is she afraid of divorce? What is her motivation? His too for that matter.

KB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Absolutely Disgusting

Fucking lost me with these two white trash smokers. Yuck!!!

Most LW authors put a warning at the beginning of stories if the theme is willing cuckolds so people could avoid reading it if they aren’t interested in that theme. There should be one with characters that smoke.

Like the smoking didn’t make it obvious these were white trash characters, the women got it on in an alley around a dumpster. Again fucking yuck!!!

Please in the future need a warning that the characters are white trash and/or smokers so I can avoid reading.

JohnAdp

Greyheaded1Greyheaded1about 5 years ago
Totally Unbelievable Lesbian Sex

Unless next chapters are in BDSM and wife is a submissive then this makes no sense.

I assume title refers to the author after proof reading the mess he posted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
As a stand alone this is a lousy story

We know nothing about who these people are. We don't know who the other woman was nor do we understand why his wife is obviously having an affair and seems to be pissed that her husband caught her. Hell, we don't even know anyone's names. If Hubby is so mad, why would he touch her with a ten foot pole not knowing if she's carrying any diseases? There isn't a single woman that I know that would just drive into a back alley, stand on the asphalt, allow herself to be stripped and then fuck another woman. What kind of nasty woman would do something like that? That's why I was both surprised and disgusted when he fucks her after witnessing that shameless display. If there is a second chapter, you can rescue this mess. If not, this was badly thought out drivel and deserves 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
How did any of the comenters understand this drival?

Didn't make any sense , wrong words , just a rambling bunch of words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hmm

Writing was good.

Story just stopped. Ok if a part 2 is coming.

She cheated, in an ally for gosh sakes.

She also blew off her son.

I don't see how this marriage would survive. Particularly with her attitude her cheating,, in public wasn't the husbands business

Part 2 soon please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Brilliant

The beauty of this story is in the many questions it DOESN'T answer. So much left to ponder and imagine. Ignore those who want everything laid out on a platter. I too would love to read a sequel (or prequel) but it's not essential. 5 stars.

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 5 years ago
umm

that was illiterate, i think u need to go back to school

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Weak

Why should cheating with a woman be different to with a man.

All he does is fuck his wife, wow that's really telling her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
it has potential

putting up with her infidelity isn't following her into the darkness.

if he started having his OWN affairs, and lying to his wife with a straight face as she has done him, then i'd agree that he's followed her into the darkness.

he has three real options. put up with it and die a little everyday until he's a husk of a human soul, revenge and getting rid of her, or lastly accepting it and becoming a stud/cheater himself. sometimes an author will mix two or even all three types. but these are generally three different paths.

the thing with cheating himself is he'd win. because women are the gatekeepers of sex and men are the gatekeepers of relationships, he has nothing to lose by cheating. the ONLY reason men don't cheat (besides indoctrination) is to show love through sacrifice towards a woman. she in turn only has one job, drain his balls for life. she'll get his relationship and all that it entails. (which is a lot)

Men age better, and remain able to produce children, while nature is just brutal towards aging women. If he's not a bum, he accumulates status (which is a mating criteria) While a career driven women isn't a sexy thing. I'v never seen a male pick a woman because of what she makes...he'd find a homeless girl in a trash pile and simply ask, "why you in a trash pile dear?" it's not even a factor.

while men and women can equally achieve things, they are VERY different when it comes towards hormones and sexual interests. a woman risks A LOT by cheating. I understand the law coddles women like children (having to serve 33% of the jail sentence a male would for an identicle crime on average) But even the courts cannot change who is in a relationship with who.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
It

It just didn't impress me at all.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Not sure about this mess but it has cuck written all over it. Though it could be a recipe for Chicken Noodle soup for all I could tell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

iameasel wrote this story could've been a recipe for Chicken Noodle soup. Never laughed so hard in a long time. 5 stars- for the comment. This sorry story, though, doesn't even rate 0. What was the reason for it? I'm not even going to be bothered with reading part 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous