All Comments on 'TAM: My Wife's First Lap Dance'

by maxxmann81

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great story

made me hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Consensual yes, safe and sane, am not sure.

Been there almost done that, but safety issues stopped us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Consensual as said yes

Safe or sane, no way in hell. But the fantasy is great. My wife and I have attended many topless clubs but have never actually had sex with any of the dancers. Not to say we havent gotten to know many of them and enjoyed many attempts by the "girls" to party with them. Only a couple have come close to almost getting us lost in lust. But HIV and drugs most of the girls use is a major turn off and we have never partied with any of them.

bworth1943bworth1943over 7 years ago
fantasy guy

Good sharing story. My wife and I go to Las vegas and at a club there share lap dances with guys for her and girls for me. Then we go back to the hotel and have a very good night. To bad I'm not a writer . It would make a good story.

return comments appreaciated

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please read other stores and look how they write thier stories.

Go back to elementary school and learn how to spell, and what are you a 15 year old boy " koochie, tittie club" who uses such childish words. Couldn't even get past the first paragraph.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Anon 1/3

You nailed it. Extremely juvenile, although he.has to be at least 30 now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous