All Comments on 'Anita and the Voyeur'

by CanadianTease

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Getting better with each submission.

Keep up the good work, each story is getting better. I really enjoy your work.

"Ain't it great to be a tease"?

Looking forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Yes!

Can't beat a hot story with an underlying touch of playful humor!

amber_now26amber_now26over 18 years ago
Absolute delight

Extremely erotic and not at all predictable. It would have been very easy to fall into a cliche ending and you avoided that beautifully. And yeah, I totally agree with you that it's fun to tease.

maverick323maverick323over 17 years ago
Loved it!

I wont be able to stay by the beach without thinking of the possibilities! Wonderfully written, you certainly know how to tease. I look forward to future contributions with great interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Aching with need...

Oooooohhhh god, this story has me so hard. I love to be teased this way. Can't wait to read your other stories while I throb and leak. You can tease my suffering cock any time!

LongEdgeLongEdgeabout 6 years ago
What a tease!

After an edging session of two hours my cock just exploded thanks to your story! I love this kind of tease and I'll wait for other stories like this. Good work and keep writing!

ticklishsolesticklishsolesabout 6 years ago
Unbelievable

Yes! Yes! Yes!

I must confess that this story, or rather her narration of her activities, drove me wildly, slowly insane. For some unknown reason my robe fell open. Can you believe it? It fell open! Well, then I had to . . .

Ticklishsoles

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCanadianTease@CanadianTease
337 Followers
Hi guys! My new email is: cn-tz@yandex.com Thanks for your feedback - I appreciate your comments.