All Comments on 'Bend Over, Bitch!'

by libidinal

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loving Pair

The best couple in the whole world

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Faggot excrement !

"1" !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
GONE!

That's what she is. Kick the witch out. No way he's happy with her.

nickysixnickysixalmost 11 years ago
yeah rite!

Yeah rite! You can tell he is NOT happy with her! Your crazy! That was HOT!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not happy at all

Especially when some time had passed and he had a chance to realize the degree to which she had abused him, felt his ass STILL not closed up and aching. I wonder if he needed stitches to repair the damage? Just read the title of the story. Her goal was to humiliate and abuse him. She did. And at the end, I hope he punched her lights out before throwing her out. Even for fiction this was junk.

Mr. BriggsMr. Briggsalmost 7 years ago
Love this

Haven't read it in a while but got me hard reading it again. Such a great story

Client8Client8about 3 years ago
ALL men are ass-whores!

Those of us who consider ourselves to be of the "straight" persuasion admit to ourselves that we all crave anal attention, and lots of it. "Gay" males, on the other hand, don't have a choice in the matter and just go with it, often proudly. (If only we straightees had such resolve). (... queue a plethra of sociological pontification...) Every one, gender self identification aside is at least sexually bisexual. Straightness is merely a societal label for those who don't want to believe it.

Given this, many authors on Literotica, which are likely to be male, have freely expressed this in the characters of their stories. A good many I've "favorited" including this one. I applaud this and often write stories myself that are centered about characters who unabashedly embrace this.

It's a total turn on to see that the introduction credits a woman for the story's inspiration. I think that's HOT and it is my hope that other readers will too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good although I anticipated the girls and guys pairing off for more ass fucking fun.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

like the idea of both of them admitting they enjoy anal play. should have gotten cell # of the other couple !!! I just laugh at the anonymous users who read this ad react negatively. closeted idiots !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You don’t have to believe everyone is bisexual. You can be straight. What you can’t do is talk shit about people who enjoy this kind of thing. I happen to be with a man who enjoys this as much as I do. Anyone who is saying the woman in this story is a witch and the guy isn’t happy...you people need to get out more and experience new things. Have you tried it? No? Then kindly keep you obnoxious opinions to yourself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous