All Comments on 'Was I wrong?'

by DevilsAngel369

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
CLASSYINDIANCOUPLECLASSYINDIANCOUPLEover 18 years ago
Most erotic

One of the most erotic stories. Loved every word of it.

Had a similar experience once long ago, hence I can relate it to be true.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Excellent

very good command on words.He shouid try generation sex story involving grand grand girls.

pguild01pguild01over 17 years ago
Outstanding

"Was I Wrong" is EXCELLENT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent Story

Very good story loved the way it was worded. & the way it flowed would have to say definetly one of the better stories on the site!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Lovely story !

Very nicely written indeed... seems like a true story and hence far more appealing than others.. You could do away with the minor typos though! Write more....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Copying from somewhere??

"...I let her calm down and then 'I' pushed 'my' cock in the full way, she felt so tight. 'He' started to push 'my' cock in and out of her, at first she just laid there, but then she started to push her hips up to meet 'him', to get 'my' cock deeper into her pulsating pussy..." - Either the lines are copied and then changed, but forgot to change perfectly, or, you really don't have any idea about pronouns. Very amateurish writing. Didn't like it. And, also surprised to see the other comments on this writing, is this the way of good word picking?! Funny!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice massage

I love massage stories as used for gentle seduction. Good job here. Please do edit carefully for typos though. I find them quite distracting and wonder about the writer who doesn't take the care to engage in such editing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Screw Morality

Dude, It's cool to have all of this moral dilemma. But its a psychological fact that children born of incest generally suffer from birth defects due to the deficiency in the gene pool. But apart from that, its cool. Your style was perfect, and except for the mistakes in the narrator - it was amazing. Coll seduction ideas, I'll keep them in mind. Don't worry about morality - from someone who's done it - it's Ok.

BandraBandraover 14 years ago
Great!

Excellent story! Well laid out!

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosabout 14 years ago
A really good story spoiled by the worst editing on Literotica

I've been a Certified Massage Therapist for 19 years, and have given thousands of clients sensuous massages like the ones in this excellent story. But I had to give the story only a so-so rating because of the masses of typographical, spelling and syntax errors--the worst I've ever seen. Didn't author DevilsAngel369 re-read it even once before submitting it for publication? Wasn't it worth the effort to correct the errors even after previous reviewers pointed out the problem? Does the author have no pride in such a stimulating creation?

Were it not for the atrocious editing, I'd consider this one of the better massage stories on this site. It describes well how a therapeutic massage can slowly morph into a sensual massage, as performed by licensed massage therapists for their favorite clients. I'm retired now, but I still give sensuous massages to all interested visitors. I no longer charge for these sessions, because I so enjoy watching the receivers' reactions as they reach a mind-blowing climax.

I also enjoy reading erotic massage stories like this one. I just hope other authors are much more careful to proofread their contributions before posting them here.

Spunky69Chica69Spunky69Chica69about 13 years ago
Wow

I really enjoyed this story very erotic loved the built up of passion. One thing though you really need to work on your grammar and spelling it threw me off a few times until I could figure out what you were meaning. Sorry I'm an AP English 4 student! So grammar is important. But keep writing please, you are very talented! 5 out of 5!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

this is not the complete story but 1/3

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
piss poor writing

add to it piss poor editing or NO editing and you get a piece of trash that never should have been posted. the best thing you can do is DELETE and rewrite and run it through a GOOD ENGLISH EDITOR as is it was not worth trying to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Pure plagiarism!!

It is a nice story, but stolen. The original story was written in a third person style, but he changed it to "I" - the first person style. Unfortunately, th author forgot to tke out a few "he"s.

sexualsedativesexualsedativeover 8 years ago
awesome

I to have a similar story, nice one cheers !!!

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOnealmost 3 years ago

Not bad. A few grammatical errors and some fluctuation between 1st and 3rd person writing. Nothing a little proof reading or an independent editor can't fix. Not a stellar offering, but good enough. Thanks for a good read. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous