All Comments on 'Hogging'

by Sean Renaud

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
if you want a fat woman- go for it

Sometimes fucking a fat woman with so much flesh is the sexiest thing in the world. You seem to protest too much.

Yellow teeth? Why must you find her so repugnant? Are you a prize?

I doubt it.

I had great hopes for this story but there wasn't anything erotic or hot about it. It just sounded like you have a low self opinion and are trying to put others down so you seem more appealing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You Don't Have To Lie To Hang

Either you read Vince Neill's book on Motley Crue's antics or you're a chubby chaser in denial. You're equivalent, in my eyes, to a guy who sucks dick but says that he's not gay. It's amazing how many men in the world claim they are not attracted to fat women, but every time I see a fat girl she's got four kids. Get real with yourselves. If you didn't like it. You wouldn't do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
you asshle!

i hate guys like you. you don't deserve love

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
karmas a bitch

you get what you give ... you must not have nothing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
thick women

you are a asshole, big women have feelings too and need love as much as anyone else, i have been with big ladies and it was some of the best sex i ever had, you must think it's fun to put down big women and that makes you a very small sorry ass excuse for a man or should i say a little boy. no man would put down anyone for any reason.people have feelings and you are a asshole for trying to put them down.some big ladies can't help the wt. they put on, it is a medical thing that can't be controlled, you should think about other peoples feelings before you shoot your fucking mouth off and treat people like you want to be treated.you wouldn't like it if people put you down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
freakin hilarious!

I laughed so hard. And I'm no small girl, myself. Lighten up, people. Don't take everything so personal. If you read it from the man's point of view, it's all good fun. If I thought more deeply about it, it may not be so funny, but I'm not here at Lit to think deep thoughts. I'm here to be entertained one way or another, and this did it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 stars

It's always great to fuck a plumper and then lick her out and rim her afterwards.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean Renaud@Sean Renaud
1349 Followers
I'm a Veteran of the Iraq war and former Marine. To my Band of Brothers keep up the fight and remember there is life beyond the Corps. Love your time in it'll be the best time of your life. I love anything extreme and my mailbox being filled to the brim with feedback.

story TAGS