All Comments on 'After the Playmate'

by tangent6

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

He keeps saying “our” playmate but this happened while he was at work

shang40shang40almost 5 years ago

I once experienced this way of love. She literally rode my face and it was divine desert.

Later we fucked long.

She then told me that her colleague dropped her home and bed too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Its a role, . . .

a very short term one, but a role. I guess you get what you can, before you're done.

You're done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What's sexy about sloppy seconds?

Does he enjoy the thought his wife may be pregnant by another man or that she may have several std's? This garbage turns my stomach. These people are dumber than rocks.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot story

What an amazing loving relationship between the husband and wife!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
hot story

I loved that your wife let you enjoy her when you got home also. What an amazing wife!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Sorry

Wife let him enjoy her also? Isn't that what married people do? Why not divorce him and go with "playmate"? Husband.must be an idiot or willing cuck if he lets whore decide who she's going to.have sex with. Sloppy seconds is a huge disrespect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I get it

I get this story. I didn't expect most others to get and agree with this tale. I do. I've lived it. We still love each other unconditionally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

The comments here don't know how a cuck feels about sloppy seconds. I am a cuck myself. My girlfriend used to send nudes to a guy before I met her. I got to find out about this from someone else and my girlfriend confessed to me about how they would sext and go to hotels to fuck. I got the videos of them fucking and the nudes she sent him, now I masturbate to those, whenever I think about her. She's only slept with someone once while we were broken up for a month but the sleazy stories she tells me improves our sex life even more. She tells me about how her friend would cum deep inside her. I'm telling her to fuck her friend even more and keep sloppy seconds for me. The feeling when you put your cock inside a freshly cummed in and used pussy is inexplicable and it's even better when it's your own girlfriend.

tangent6tangent6over 4 years agoAuthor
Bills.

I don't think the bills are a very good lay. Thanks for your informative comment though.

iameaseliameaselalmost 2 years ago

Coming home to my hot wife, she beckons me to the bedroom.

She likes to try and imagine her husband being straight and not a limp dicked bisexual/gay man, which factually this writer and his tiny dicked clique are as well.

If this twink were married by now his wife kicked his ass out of the closet and into a gay bar, and he's a happy little turd.

tangent6tangent6almost 2 years agoAuthor

good addition to the comments there, iameasel, very well thought out. Good grasp of the facts :P

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous