All Comments on 'Wife Forced'

by Sean Renaud

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Man RayMan Rayover 18 years ago
Nice...

Nice scene you portrayed, roleplaying the non-consent game is such fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Ever notice?

Did you ever notice how the comments from the stupid people are always anonymous? Just ignore them. This story was a fun-to-read tale. Was it incredibly original? No, but you don't get that too often here on Literotica. It was pretty well written, though, and I enjoyed it. I hope you had some fun writing it and post some more.

DKayeDKayeover 18 years ago
Good Story

The revelation that it was a fantasy was a bit of a 'gotcha,' but this was a well-written, enjoyable story nonetheless.

lady_hawke56lady_hawke56almost 17 years ago
holy fuck

That was great! I figured her husband knew about it, and that he was probably there. GREAT! sotry

bigglesbigglesover 16 years ago
One of the best

absolutely first class. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
10 throbbing hard cocks

Wow, let me light a cigarette. Thank you, look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow, maybe next time they can stab her five or ten

times for realism. Then stuff her body in an old blue barrel and send it drifting in a river bottom having put stones in it to pull it down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Ever notice how all the fab comments come from

the same Anony nicks? Safe, sane, and consensual are the keys to any type of sex play. In this case it was a prearraged deal. Wonder how it would have turned out had all of the actors been drunk before the scene started?

angelx602angelx602almost 14 years ago
Great!

I really liked the end when we found out that her husband was there and she wanted it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I Agree!!

I'm with Angelx602 on this one. I loved the ending. It was so unexpected!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I like the concept but maybe it should have been longer with the husband smacking her ass and having another woman there so that they would have to lick one another forcefully until one of them gets cum in the ass and the other licks it out and share.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good, but

They should have had the husband, in the future, suck on her tits and then realize that milk was in his mouth. She's pregnant!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
4 stars

I rerally liked it.

Nice twist at the end.

Had you posted it in Loving Wives you would have been called all kinds of names, but this story does belong to both categories.

This is the first time i came across a story of yours, i hope it is not the only one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
An unbelievable ending...

The story-line as well each sequence is nicely narrated and gripping. The ending of-course is unexpectedly much favored.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

not a lot too many men lost in detail and as usual the woman ends up liking it crap realy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

what a load of crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

a silly story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean Renaud@Sean Renaud
1349 Followers
I'm a Veteran of the Iraq war and former Marine. To my Band of Brothers keep up the fight and remember there is life beyond the Corps. Love your time in it'll be the best time of your life. I love anything extreme and my mailbox being filled to the brim with feedback.