All Comments on 'Family Slut Ch. 02'

by danexxx

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Xman72357Xman72357over 18 years ago
Story is fantastic!!

The stories are fantastic. There is a lot of potential for where your stories can go. The rest of her family or her husbands family as well as various locations. The only thing I can see you doing is to add more details to the actual story lines so its not just the sex, We can start seeing some of why she is so willing to be their slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
ohhh

best story since the show, mabye better keep it cumming pleaaaaseeee

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Comment ofn the Family Slut

The story is great. Have her sons introduce her to thier friends so that she becomes everyone's slut. Also have her husband bring home some co-workers. Maybe even the sons' teachers can have a go at her. I especially like the image of her walking around in nothing but high heels and stockings with her big tits swaying every which way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Best I have read in a long time

God, me and my husband came, and came, and came, so damn hard. I have cum on my face as I write this. We do want, NO, we NEED more.

Kelli

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
more fucking slut

SINCE THE GIRL FRIEND IS USING MOM, ARE THEY GOING TO USE HER, MAYBE GET HER FAMILY INVOLVED.

HOT STORY, NEED MORE ASAP

PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fucking Brilliant !!!

This is a fucking brilliant incest story, much better than the first section, especially the start where the two sons get sucked by their mother before shooting their loads all over her while their father watches and then the father joining in with him and his sons all horny and hard together. When Karen first arrived, I wasn't too sure but as the story progressed, her presence added greatly to the overall eenjoyment. My female partner and I, whilst not related, are really into reading incest stories and we read this one together, I had a hard-on all the time and afterwards we both came over each other through the sheer excitement in the aftermath of having divested this story. Please don't stop, write some more and bring in more characters, i.e. Karen's family, grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc and really go to town on this story. I shall be recommending it to all my like-minded horny friends. Fabulous!

Liz__67Liz__67over 1 year ago

Karen is a great addition to the family fun. it is fun being a family slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fucking great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous