All Comments on 'Washed Ashore'

by angel_in_disguise

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
That was hot!

Good work. I like the build up, although I thought the sex could have been drawn out a little more. NICE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow

great story, would love to be used the same.am married but would love to have my wife watch me being used and enjoyed..

Cheyenne22Cheyenne22over 15 years ago
funny, so damn funny....

Things in this story that are kick ass hilarious: 1) The shipwreck (how close garry is to help) 2) garry being afraid to bathe because of the creepy crawlies (that would totally be me) 3) garry's denials about watching porn and the vibrator (laugh out loud funny) 4) the best bit though was the 'flaming' line!!.....Anywho, this story kicks butt!! (i would have liked a little more sex though)

JellyPieJellyPiealmost 14 years ago
Oh My GOD.

You need to write more Gay Male stories. This was so fucking hot. I LOVED it.

dinkybootsdinkybootsabout 12 years ago

this could do with a follow up.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
okay seriously

this needs a part 2 desperately! need to see more action and would love to see the bitch get tossed out on her ass. like, "hey, you were right, but unfortunately for you, that means you no longer live here, use my money, or get to be an abusive harpy in my presence. so fuck off and die twice". you know?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh, please

I wouldn't be happy till the bitch was cut off and off my property.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous