All Comments on 'My Pet'

by Jada59

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uabout 5 years ago
Such a lucky Pet!

Dear god! I was patiently waiting and checking everyday for a new story submission you,and hot damn this popped up,and so did I lol,but seriously you putrid yourself with this one,I loved everything about it and every kinky detai.....I had & have fantasies similar to this,except I'm kidnapped by four or so older women(59 is the perfect age btw:) being given viagra,and having them sexually take me and make me perform cunnillingus,among other things to them all night long.....The male sex toys was something new,but I enjoy it also,lol I might even buy one of those prostate buttplugs even thou I'm a straight man.

Anyhow,great story!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️'s is definitely not enough but it'll have to do,AND please continue and putting out more of your amazing,cum inducing work.... A fan

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uabout 5 years ago
Whoops

Sorry for the errors at the begging of my previous comment,I was a little too excited 😉

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Cruel to be kind

An ordinary story, no imagination, and very amateurishly written. If it was an essay at school the teacher would have written “must try harder.” I’m sure if you did try harder you could probably do better.

Jada59Jada59about 5 years agoAuthor
Glad you got excited!

That makes me smile! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I'd like to help you, but there is so much wrong here - from poor grammar and punctuation to tense shifting to telling us what people said instead of using dialogue that I don't know where to start. Bad. Really bad. Slow down. Include details. Let people speak. Try this program. It's very helpful. https://prowritingaid.com/en/Analysis/WebEditor/Go

bone251bone251about 5 years ago
Hot and good!

This is the most wonderful thing, a bsdm story by a girl. I love the feeling of being used by a girl to please her. I could feel that in this story. It wasn't what the guy wanted, it is what he got after she was happy.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uabout 5 years ago
You're very welcome!

Actually,and I'm not afraid to admit this mind you.....but I did have a pre ejaculated moment at a certain part of this little story,and it wasn't even a sexual scene haha,go figure....well when Pauline waved her hand for the others to leave so she can be alone with him.thats literally when I erupted!

Let me explain,from the very beginning of this short story.the constant teasing and playing with the "pet" my sexual frustration was heading to an all time high,then when she waved them away,that particular part I couldn't take it and just erupted!

Haha,but I'm a trooper and recovered shortly after,continued reading the rest and got excited all over again!! Hence the comment....er...comments.

And on a side note,please detour from the negative comments,keep doing what you do! Which is making these charged up stories your fans crave and have strong and sometimes pre ejaculated orgasms too...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very well done!

Moved along very quickly, plenty of description and quite hot. Never had the experience of being a sub but am surprised at ability of Mark to hold off cumming.

Great story Jada59 Cheers! sambarrow614

VitriolhackVitriolhackover 3 years ago
Story

I would have enjoyed a bit more exchange between the characters. The gentlemen said absolutely nothing. Should we to believe that the men was an imbecile? Only there for the girls sexual pleasure? Not that there is anything wrong with that, but even human toys have wants and needs.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114ualmost 3 years ago

Had to read it again!!!

This story hit so many pleasureful nerves for me the first time I read it and my god!! It just gave me one intense cum after rereading it.

Thank you so much!!! And for the record,Pauline is my favorite character hehe,what I would give to be taken by her someone like her you can’t imagine,I mean waving them off so she could get some “private” time with Mark...and then getting dropped off at her son’s place,oh man,I bet he doesn’t know just how kinky his mom really is lol,absolutely love her!

Mmm,would you consider making a sorta spinoff and dwell more into her life and etc. just a thought :)

Anyways,5stars once again for this gem

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJada59@Jada59
110 Followers
Former Bianca member and Kayo's TFF.

story TAGS