All Comments on 'Hyperactive Testes Disorder Pt. 03'

by sthsth

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Top Notch

This was so hot. Him cumming under the table on her and the possibility of a second girl soon. Keep going.

sthsthsthsthabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks.

Thanks. I really thought the cuming under the table was an especially hot detail too. As far as the other girl goes, I've already submitted my next chapter for review. Another girl does enter the scene, but it's not the cleaning lady yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Next chapter

It was amazing please write.... Next part with another girls as early as possible..

wellhun_danwellhun_danabout 5 years ago
TIL HTD

Cannot wait for the next story. Great writing, especially Aahna. I love that she's flattered and not grossed out at all. Will you be taking this gallons-of-cum opportunity further into other fetishes - impregnation, spurting through the cervix, or filling all holes until overflowing?

sthsthsthsthabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the encouragement.

I'm happy you two liked it so much. The next story is currently written, it's just making it's way through literotica's clearing process. There has been filling to overflowing in this series already, I guess I just haven't put a lot of focus on that. As far as the impregnation goes, that is a fetish of mine, and I haven't completely mapped out the rest of this series yet, but I can say there is at least a nod to that in the next chapter. I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "Spurting through the cervix" though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I love this series!!

The romantic aspect of it really makes it!

sthsthsthsthalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks.

Thanks. I always prefer to have at least a little bit of romanticism in my stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Her eyes were already rolling back into her head and her chest rose and fell rapidly." What do you mean by already? Eyes don't usually roll to the back of your head during sex unless you're in a shitty porno and doing it on purpose.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersthsth@sthsth
584 Followers
I just submitted part 3 of Unfinished Business. It should be up in a couple of days. Please let me know what you think. This chapter became a behemoth and had to be cut in half, so expect part 4 in January. Also, I am currently hard at work on two more stories. One was going t...