All Comments on 'Hotwife and Cuckold Ch. 03'

by cutecouple102

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
story

Just another cuck story please don't write any more same story as so many on here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Unbelievable.......

How does shit like this score over four stars? No telling the taste of some readers. Perverted sewer rats?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please don't continue

The writing is awful. The characters are so unlikable that you have no chance that anyone will find this entertaining. You have the same problem every cuckold story has. It's stupid cuck shit. Why would his wife enjoy demeaning, degrading and humiliating her husband? Is she mentally ill? Does she have no love or respect for him? Is he totally lacking in pride and self respect? Will he raise another man's baby if she gets pregnant? What happens when she finds a man with a bigger cock (don't they ALL have bigger cocks?) and realizes her husband will never be able to satisfy her, sexually, going forward? What happens when she passes along some nasty disease to her husband? Why are they married? What happens when her parents, siblings, friends and acquaintances find out what she's doing? There are simply too many downsides to her behavior and for what? A few minutes of sex? Like I said. This is a story line that's been done to death and not once has it made any sense. Badly written drivel.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

another stupid cuck story write one where the cuck decides to get out and tosses the whore to the curb

Midnight53Midnight53about 5 years ago
Get out...

Just get out..... leave the bitch.!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
As already said

Just the same cuck and whore story written a thousand times. Nothing new or entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A New Slut Surfaces

It doesn't matter that she was perfectly happy with just him for years. He coaxed and manipulated her into feeling safe and to consider getting laid by another man.

Fortunately for her, it was fantastic - BUT - for him, a disaster.

She liked it, she loved it, it was erotic and mind-bending with orgasms so wonderful.

Problem, she now fully intends to have sex with any guy, any time the mood or chemistry strikes her and demeaning hubby after the fact is a total and unbelievable bliss. She did NOT turn out to be a Hot Wife, she turned into a sexual slut and a domineering cuck mistress!

Sorry, let her go....if you can?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Funny

The writing is competent and the story, however distasteful to some, is told well. What's funny is the same readers, while professing their distaste for this genre, keep showing up to leave their disapproving comments.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 5 years ago
Pity

If a man acts like this and then writes about it he must surely be looking for pity. You have mine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Here is what I think

I know he started it but seriously she has to stop acting like a bitch . Yes she was given the freedom to explore but she has got to respect him sometime. At first she tells him that she still respects and love and then she just basically tells him that she has been fucking someone else without his knowledge, I mean yeah he is the cuckold but the guy is also your husband.Also the fact that she tells him that she tells him she will continue her ways with or without him??? Really? She finds it hot when he sucks her lover's cock hot but then tries to scare him by saying anyone else would have left him? And why is she putting all the blame on the him ?She is getting best of both the world's but instead of being grateful and happy she is acting like a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
the difference

Cuckold is much over used. Husband is bi or he would never have suggested sharing his wife with another man. He is aware his cock is small and has always wanted a bigger cock, so by proxy, he is getting a bigger cock. I was never humiliated, nor would I permit it. THAT is an issue. Find another woman that simply likes to be shared, enjoys all that comes with that without humiliating and domination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow......

Please spare us readers from any more of this kind of writing.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 5 years ago
My husband loves sucking my lovers cocks

Very nice, kept going. Xoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

These are just stories but this unfortunately does go on in real life. I feel that any man that would allow himself to be humiliated, emasculated, belittled and completely disrespected has a real mental condition that needs to be treated. Just like as if he had open heart surgery a good wife wold help him and support him not try and kill him . If a couple is going to share than both should get the opportunity to experience how the other felt when a different person was giving them ultimate satisfaction, not try to abuse and rub their spouse nose in it . I know people that have tried it all and it never turned out good . Some swingers seem to stay together but if you know st least one good enough they have all told me they just wanted to keep ding others so it worked for them . They didn’t care their wife was fucking guys also . I have friends that were picked up by couples at a bar and fucked the wife in front of hubby and one hubby cried . It was a first time and he couldn’t take it but let them do it. Another couple married over 10 years on vacation tried it and didn’t turn out so good . He fucked some girl and his wife wound up getting dped by two guys. He saw in horror as he explained his wife getting it up her virgin ass by both guys. I find that couples that do any of this really don’t love each other in s sense of a happily married couple. They are more like good friends with Benifits or live with each other as s couple for financial reasons.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Her empowerment

Really like where this is going. Love that she is becoming more dominant and he is sliding more deeper into his cuckold position. Sucking cock and eating cum from her pussy. I would absolutely love to be this cuck. The negative posters will never understand us cucks. very likely they are the exact men, alpha males, we want to fuck our wives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I do not judge

People have their own kinks, and it's not me to tell them its wrong.

My wife passed a few years ago. Our neighbors who moved in not long after I lost her are a young couple. I'm in my fifties, they are in their late twenties. I've gotten to know them well - very well lately.

Ilene is short and very pretty. Thick legs and ass with a tiny top. Almost no boobs at all. A narrow waist makes her even more appealing. She's Latino and Darrell, her husband is an extremely tall thin Caucasian. It didn't take long to figure out they were lacking something in their relationship. Turns out they needed a third.

Details would take too long, so I'll get right to it. They admitted later to seducing me. Never occurred to me a young couple would be interested in an older neighbor. We played strip poker and I got to poke her! Ilene has magnificent nipples, and the moment my lips surrounded one I was lost. Her pussy is to die for. She keeps it waxed - with large outer labia and almost nonexistent inner lips. It looks so fresh and appealing no matter how many times I mount it.

Very simply, Darrell is most turned on watching. Whether porn, watching us together, or even masturbation, he loves to stroke his cock and cum solo. It put a strain on their marriage until I was invited into their lives. On cock size - Darrell is a hung and thick 7", while I'm a bit more normal with a barely 6" cock.

I'm allowed into their home to take Ilene anytime I need. Darrell's only wish is to be present, which we never violate. I'd say I'm at their house at least five days each week to be used as their toy - although I'm allowed to do anything I want. One his peccadillos - although he's not gay - is sucking my cock. He says he has no interest in me, just my cock and what comes out. Never once has he failed to lick every drop of my thick sperm from Ilene's pussy, not clean my cock with his mouth. Ilene loves watching him service me, hovering nearby and rubbing her clit.

Last night for instance. They called wondering if I could come over. I hastened over to find them waiting in their bedroom. Ilene wore exactly what I prefer, nothing, as did Darrell. His cock pointed at the sky the moment I walked in and began disrobing. He fell to his knees and sucked me hard while he stroked his own hard and Ilene masturbated while watching from all angles. It's so exciting to watch her rub and orgasm repeatedly while moving around. Her enjoyment of watching - along with Darrell sucking and jacking himself, made me cum in his mouth. Ilene loves it as much as me fucking her (almost!) and encouraged her husband to swallow every drop. As usual he took a seat in his chair after sating his lust. Ilene laid back and gave herself a couple more orgasms while we watched.

I fucked her missionary style after I recovered. It was a nice load - Darrell waited for me to roll aside before rushing over and covering her tiny slit with his mouth. He gets what he can in a few seconds then cleans me before turning back to her. Ilene sits on his face to let it drain into Darrell's mouth. When I left they were cuddling and telling one another how much they were in love.

Once I got home from a weeklong business trip. We'd been in contact via text and I knew Ilene was on her period. Darrell came over as we discussed and waited for me to shower. I came out naked to find him also nude and kneeling on my bedroom floor - his impressive cock stretching toward the ceiling. I simply walked to him without a word and let him suck. My orgasms are normally voluminous and a weeks worth even more so. I love to watch him when I cum, because sometimes he will spontaneously orgasm without touching his cock. This was no different and he shot six thick ropes into a waiting towel on the floor.

This is what turns them on. Ilene is talking about a baby- something that will be between them. I'm not a sperm donor. If they need me again afterward, that's fine. Their marriage is theirs and I'm not going to judge.

AmavoyeurAmavoyeuralmost 5 years ago
More

Another chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I find that people that don't like cuck stories...

wouldn't be here reading them. I know what is really happening: You come here and you get turned on by a cuck story and you beat off. After you cum, you can think straight and you are pissed at yourself for what turns you on deep down...and then you write a negative comment. Otherwise, why would you be here? I'm not into gay stories and I have never even been in the gay section of Literotica.

If this kind of thing turns you on it's ok. Embrace it. Get off with it. I would never do this in real life either but somehow, I like these stories just like you do. Be true to yourself and enjoy the cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Disgusting putrid cunt and wimp fagg in da house.

Not a dry fart worth this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
amazing!

I think this and the prior two stories in this series are very well written, show real emotional intelligence and are incredibly hot! The author really captures the cuck-hotwife-bull dynamic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

It was good until he started sucking cock!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More Please

Great continuation of your story. It seems she is getting into humiliating hubby and a story focusing on that would be hot. Let's see where this goes next but keep up the good work.

KSBerryKSBerryover 4 years ago
Kinda gay

I'm fine with my wife fucking other guys, but I ain't touching or sucking some other guy's cock or cleaning up his cum. When my wife cums home with her breasts sticky or a pussy full of semen, I tell her to get her slut ass in the shower & brush her teeth good before coming to bed and fucking me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
?

What's the point of marriage? This idea of a husbands total surrender no controls or marriage respect , not any is just unreal. This must be an agenda of creating this so open relationship the husband , well, he has even lost his purpose I think in the wife and her donkey dicks eyes of even adding to the thrill of fucking a married woman with her husbands knowledge there or not? This has to be past fantasy, emotion is lost on all sides as far as fantasy goes, actually its now pathetic, all of it.

BigDee44BigDee44over 4 years ago
So, why does she have to dis him?

She must be dissatisfied with herself to some extent. Why else does she feel the need to disrespect him, for instance for sucking cock, when it was she who wanted that inn the first place? I see a doomed relationship.

fifteen16fifteen16over 4 years ago
6 Months

Three chapters presented early this year and now 6 months on where is chapter 4, we were told there would be a chapter 4. Is this going to be yet another unfinished story that so often occurs here?.The writing is good , graphic sex but also full of emotion. Many stories are full of sex but no emotion, bit like a documentary. Reading the biography one could think this is real, or partly real with embellishment. None of my business of course. My view is that the rules of marriage are what both party's agree to in a loving relationship, chapter 4 is where it all goes a bit sour for me.It's not something they are going forward in building and exploring together, the wife and lover are now writing the script with what amounts to a take it or leave it situation for hubby. Not nice. No longer a loving marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
????

What a complete load of sh** go back to sitting on ya porch chair whittling, u oxygen thief

Kykidd87Kykidd87over 4 years ago
Wow hope this guy isn’t real cause he should kill himself

If he wouldn’t I would consider doing it for him. Probably worth the prison time to ensure his genes don’t get passed to the next generation (if the slut hasn’t already cut his balls off)

nitincucknitincuckover 4 years ago
Well written

Very well written story of how Cuckold relationship progress. People who hve problem with cuck stories should perhaps should not read this section of stories then posting negative remarks. Husbands having cuck fantasies will sure learn a lesson from this story whether they are serious into this business or just it's their fantasy. I would love to proceed with it. Kudos for chapter 4.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 4 years ago
Waaaay Tooooo Slooowww

This could have been half as long, but who cares, because the author went AWOL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
slow build up

I love the slow build up and the direction this is going, I just wish it was me that was the cuck !!! Please keep the stories coming. again well done !

briefloverbriefloverabout 4 years ago
Great cuck story so far, please continue

Great cuck story so far, please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sounds like it could be me

This is dirty nasty hot. I understand completely and have always wanted this.

I can understand being subdued when a black friend shows up and takes over being in control. That’s what he allowed to do and soon will be over by himself or bring a friend. She knows who will give her what no one else can and has accepted it.

BeauReadyBeauReadyabout 3 years ago
No Surprises...

Typical Russian gash. Goes after only two things: money & cocks. The more of either, the better. And they are the Masters of getting stupid men (all Russians and all Americans) to do anything they want.

Equals87Equals87over 2 years ago

Typical cunt. Wants husband to be vulnerable to her but then she twist that vulnerability to get her way.

SomehowyouSomehowyouover 2 years ago

oh that bitch!!! I slap her but what the hell. This is cuck fantasy. It works. 5 stars!!!

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Typical Woman, gets encouraged by hubby to do another man and she goes overboard. LOL This story is so like me except the Cock Sucking part! No Thanks! Now poor Hubby wanted to share his wife and she is halfway shacked up with another guy and even doing his roommate too! Looks hopeless to me. Hubby can't even begin to compete on with her Lover. Marriage Pretty Much Over, even if her lover was to die she would still be fucking his roommate. Darn! It seems so exciting to think about it but Now the awful truth is NOT so Good for Hubby!

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

AB has disappeared from LW for a few years, but her odor and inane comments remain behind.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 2 years ago

Sad story at this point. Tanya says she doesn’t think less of David for his participation, yet she talks as if she has no respect for him anymore. Dumb and dumber. Is David even a man anymore? I think he needs to start female hormones, have his nuts and dick removed, and have a pussy constructed for a complete sex change operation. Then he can love Tanya as her girlfriend and suck cock all the time and really get involved.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Not a fan of where this relationship went.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was surprised that James had not during the clean up called the cuck, cucky, sissy, bitch what they were planning to making him

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous