All Comments on 'CvsN 03: A Tangled Web'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sounds

Your women don't make any sounds. Maybe an Ahh, Ohh or Urgh here or there would help.

Wages_of_SinWages_of_Sinover 13 years ago
I agree with the below comment...

... about sounds. Seriously, it's a nice story but the women are acting like they are just warm bodies to fuck. I keep feeling like the character is using them to get his rocks off, and is not giving any pleasure in return. I remember only one time that you have mentioned that one of the girls have actually got off.

While a major point for me, that is the only concern that I have with a good story, with an interesting storyline. I can't wait to see where you go with this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
boom

Dude I cant get away from the story!!! excellent story!! this should be a BOOK!! haha.. i've never gotten past the porn in the past... this one i just want to read the story and find out what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Domination with a twist of compassion

M&S can be either a major theme or a background effect - Jack is obviously a dominator with enough compassion to keep the story from slipping into debauchery - a good combination of selfish passion from both Jack and Karen with a willing partner characterisation by passive Debbie - the stories in Literotica have a wide spectrum of themes and CvsN is just one example of a story a bit left of central

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
This is so uplifting to read as I convalesce !

Right now I'm doing physical therapy, playing online chess and meandering through this story in no particular order. Your stories uplift my spirits. Thanks! Now for a little yoga and tidying up , then back to see how chapter 4 shakes out.

Pilots11Pilots11over 12 years ago

As usual TX well done. About to start reading chapter 4 hoping it is a good as the last three.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unsympathetic protagonist

Congrats you've created a main character that is basically one giant testicle. Does this ass clown do anything non selfish? C'mon you're a better writer than this. The seesawing between his immoral actions and his syrupy words are stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
skull-nation23

I was a hero. I was a villain. I was a jerk. I was a fool. I was a genius. I was a male, letting his hormones run his life. I was a typical guy, letting the little head do all the thinking. " words to describe my life sadly i agree with the first comment but i must admit....im still intune so good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ANONYMOUS NUMBNUTS

nuff said

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
congratulations

Unlike a previous commentor, I don't think Jack is immoral. I don't think he deliberately does something that would hurt another or just doesn't care. I think he is more Amoral. It just does not occur to him that something he's doing with someone is something he shouldn't do. Look at how he's handleing Debbie. Patience and tenderness itself. He's thoughtful of her past experiences, but I think only because he's been Told about it. Not that he would have observed and thought about it on his own. I believe he just did not think the Beth situation was that serious and at the moment Debbie was vulnerable and needed his attention. He could have been more discreet about it. I wonder if he's ever going to try to do Cathy's mother-in-law? That would be a challenge. I think it is pretty much a given that he'll soon be doing Beth and that Debbie and Karen will probably be ok with it. I think he Does tend to think his Pecker will solve any and all problems with the opposite sex and earn the admiration of all males. Of course, he is probably a huge screwup on two legs, but wants to do better and I think by the end of this saga he'll probably be an adult. I like this very much.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 8 years ago
5 stars

There aren't enough "banging my best friend's girl" stories. Hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
duh

Jack here is well and truly Fucked. And so is Karen, Debbie, and Cathy. Beth is sure to soon offer Jacko her virginity and join his harem. Poor guy. I tried handling three women at the same time. Not at the SAME same time but you know what I mean and it nearly killed me. And so did they. I see there are a lot of chapters here, I wonder if we have already been introduced to the women that Jack will eventually fuck or are there more to come?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awful writing and lousy plot. Very disappointing from a normally talented writer.

Sleeping with the best friend's wife?? C'mon man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
2nd X

HOT HOT HOT !!!!!

The melding of story and action is great!

Old Silver

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funover 6 years ago
You have written better

: He comes across as a *real* shit, fucking his best friend's girl, and betraying the girl he is dating.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Sexy and Funny

This edition was hilarious. His female delima juxtaposed against the sex was very clever. The situation was funny while the sex was provocative. The scenario with Cathy was a surprise, but very sexy. Again, a great installment. A 5 Star Rating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
BEST FRIEND'S WIFE?

Gave the previous two parts 5 stars each.

But I was turned off by Jack going after good friend Joe's wife.

Then I realized what was going on, that Cathy was incensed that his other two women were getting it, but she was not. And her hubby, Joe, was expecting it.

Still, to me it was pushing an already far-out story too far.

But I've retracted my initial turn-off enough to give it 4 stars. If Joe had personally himself requested Jack to take his wife (to give them a baby, or just in kinkiness), then it would be 5 stars.

Got/keeping my attention.

Paul in Oklahoma

oldtwitoldtwitover 4 years ago

This just gets better and better.

nyteramblernyteramblerover 3 years ago

i like the story so far and think it is good and the twist with cathy was exactly right. she was a jilted lover that handt got what she wanted and that he gave others is why she was mad at him. from what you have said this is a true story at least to a point. if so you where a lucky guy and am sure it was a trip that is still lingering in your life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not bad...bus I noticed this gay never liks pussy ... I wonder why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent, everyone should have these types of troubles!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was enjoying this story until he went after his best friends wife. What kind of complete and utter asshole would do something like that? I don’t care if she WAS upset that Karen and Debbie were getting it and she wasn’t, betraying his friend like that was totally out of order.

blackknight314blackknight31412 months ago

He's a shithead! Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

He’s a amoral asshole who only thinks with his dick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20377 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES