All Comments on 'She Made Her Choice'

by CrazyDaveTrucker60

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
MollydaKatMollydaKatabout 5 years ago
Something for everyone ! ( except the RAAC Fuq's )

She got her Ass burned , even down to the cellular level ! That appeases me and way over half of people who tune in here frequently .

She got dic'd down like the skank she is for the cucky boi's !

And the Komissars of Lit can look down their patrician noses knowing how much superior they think they are ! ( see what i did there , lol )

I spotted a couple of grammar errors , so the Nazi's of grammar and edit can also get a bite of the pie .

But wait , there's more !

There was a BBC involved , so our resident race baiters can get a morsel !

Good god , CrazyDave did it , he batted for the cycle !

Hats off and Dik's out . Much respect .

*****

kiteareskitearesabout 5 years ago
Harsh

From a fun read about paint-ball to this, I really don't know what to say.

The writing is fine, the story has no redeeming features a slut of wife and an extremely pissed off vengeful husband. Great ingredients for a light read over my morning coffee. :)

Maybe your disclaimer should just be "Beware all who enter here" (and tattoo it on her arse and pussy too)

Thanks Dave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Trash

Trash

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
beulahthebrit

What a heap of crap, written by the usual little dicked losers. Zero points, I will never get the few minutes of my life back I wasted reading this, Written by Trumpturd.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Ridiculous ending. Forced gang bang is intellectually lazy.

jneric2691jneric2691about 5 years ago
That was wild!

Very good Flash story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Thoughts

I know this is just a flash, but ...

"Sometimes you worked eighteen and twenty hours a day, back to back. I got lonely. You weren't supposed to find out." - Did she ever talk to him about his hours? Why is he working so much? Does she work? Is he supporting her lavishly? Of COURSE he wasn't supposed to find out! Sheesh!

If she's cheating so much, it shouldn't have taken a fortune to catch her!

He said one of her lovers had HIV. When was she tested?

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 5 years ago
Yet another Crazy Trucker rambling... Although...

The story's fine. The author yet again gave in to his tendency of over-explanation, but I came to the point that MC talking and explaining on and on, again and again... that's part of the CrazyDaveTrucker60 experience, which included the husband knowing EVERYTHING about the wife's cheating for awhile, yet seemingly doing the bare minimum about it (except the obvious: walking out immediately...) and/or using a brand of revenge that seems very counter-productive (throwing an orgy to an unfaithful slut is like locking a fat ass in a cake factory... I don't know what the punishment is here.)

The only thing that really got my synapses firing here was the revelation that the husband was fucking his soon-to-be-ex wife in all of her holes, already knowing full well she probably has HIV. As a lot of other readers probably already remarked, there's really nothing quite as stupid as subjecting yourself to a potential STD, especially an incurable one, when a good ol' "So long, BITCH!" as a farewell to the slut would have been just as good and more sanitary. Him using a condom seems beside the point, since it doesn't guarantee complete protection... but then I thought about PrEP. Condoms can protect folks from HIV in 90% of the case, but, if you use them with PrEP, I think it shoot up to something close to 99%. The author didn't mentioned that method at all, and it's doubtful he even thought about (I'm not even sure if most people know what PrEP is...), but, given that he made his MC a rich guy, I have to assume he was smart enough to think about covering all of his bases to make sure Melissa doesn't passed whatever she had on to me... right? Sure, the dude was dumb enough to marry the skank, but he must have learn his lessons... even though he's not hooking up with his wife's sister... I'm probably just projecting myself into the MC's idiotic rationalisation, I guess - if I have dumb enough to dip my willy into a diseased cunt and asshole, why would I do to limit the damage to myself as much as possible?

The thoughts you come up with, while reading a LW story...

Overall, nice one, author.

PS: now that some of you authors know about PrEP, I'm expecting it to show up in way more Loving Wives tales. Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Hate women much?

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 5 years ago
Amazing

How bad this is.

I like a good tension filled story as much as the next guy, but there was none here. Just 90% of the cheating wife tropes in one short lame asses story.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 5 years ago
Just like your name...

Another crazy tale. thanks for the laugh on an unlaughable subject.

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 5 years ago
oh ok

well i guess the other commenters beat me to it, but yeah what they said

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
King said it all....

Wow, please stop. No really, STOP.

gmann57gmann57about 5 years ago

A sad story with a great ending

timrivtimrivabout 5 years ago

Don’t use HIV/aids as a revenge plot, it is totally unrealistic.

OPrimeOPrimeabout 5 years ago
Well at least it wasn't

A cuck story. Thanks for the story.

tazz317tazz317about 5 years ago
DEATH AND AIDS

have a way to scare everyone straight and god fearing. TK U MLJ LV NV

johnadpjohnadpabout 5 years ago
Umm

If she had HIV, doesn’t that mean he has HIV too? I didn’t realize one time fucks with a condom reverses all the other recent times he had obviously fucked her bareback. Learn something new every day! Umm, Sbrooks103x, that was sarcasm!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Punctuating Dialogue 101

When one paragraph ends with a quotation mark and the very next one starts with a mark, that indicates the character speaking has changed. When one character is speaking and is not uninterrupted by narrative or another character talking, every paragraph starts with a mark, but only the last one has a closing mark.

<P>

Also, you had him tell the guys in the gangbang of her HIV status after the fact, though he knew it before they started. The live feeds are clear evidence of this. Basically, you weaponized HIV and he would easily be found guilty of (at the very least) attempted murder.

johnadpjohnadpabout 5 years ago
Man That Was Some Harsh BTB

Wife publicly declares over the live feed that 20 out of the 20 recent lovers she had have bigger dicks than his ‘little weenie’ and each and every one of them was a better lover than him. And that she rather have meaningless sex with them than remain married to him.

I’m a little confused, was the BTB when she had to endure being married to him, and getting fucked by his ‘little weenie’? Umm, Sbrooks103x, that was sarcasm again. Don’t worry, I got you. I’ll let you know when I make a sarcastic comment for your benefit every time from now on.

rodryder44rodryder44about 5 years ago
Wow

OMG!. Somehow I think the sister, Cindy, had a part of the BTB ending.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Like they say

Like they say in the warnings for the cucktales . For those of you crying, you were warned, but you still read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I like a good BTB tale... this was not it.

This was a hate story just for hate sake. Make the wife a vile as you can so you can revenge the hell out of her. I like a good BTB STORY, this is not it. Cuck or BTB stories that go overboard with no plot or character development both get a 1 in my book. Both tales seem to have a lot of authors that just go to the humiliation (cuck stories) or revenge (BTB stories) with no story development... oth suck.

... "cantbuymy" where are you when we need you"... Now he could write a BTB story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Clearly

Written by a sad little man whose wife left him for another man and now this is his therapy.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Banged all the points for LW

Why would he want to be with the sister, after all they were both reared by the same bigotted, brain dead father.

To a previous comment, where was the paintball? Don't recall that in the story. Perhaps you are going senile like me. Have put comments against wrong story recently, trouble because reading more than at a time. Get tired after a page.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
hello

i good short on love your work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

If you read the fine print on condom studies, the only 90% success rate of condoms is largely due to the couples testing them over the time period of the study not always using them (rendering the studies basically pointless, in my opinion.) Unless they break, they're going to work, by nature of what they do. Now, you're taking a risk that they might break, in which case you could be in trouble, but if they fit properly, and didn't break, you know they worked.

penneydog55penneydog55almost 5 years ago
Wow!

Yep it was a BTB story!....BHAM* KAPOW*BOOM* Ding Dong the Wicked Slut will Die?

apon saying all that It's Good Night from Him and it's Good Bye from Her..,5 Stars.★★★★★ WOOF!

MbgdallasMbgdallasalmost 5 years ago
Not many stories do I give a 1 star to.

But that was perhaps the most pathetic stupid story I have ever read.

And the BTB doesn’t bother me. Its the way the guy came across as such a stupid insensitive jerk.

The whole thing was just bad.... pathetic.... disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Suicide

Know going in she may have HIV and you still have sex with her? What a stupid male character. Definitely burned her and him at the same time. I am sorry you have this much hate and pain inside. Let it go and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
OOOFF!

I always pictured CDT60 as a gnarly old trucker dude, smart with a wry sense of humor, and with a penchant for writing. But I was wrong. Dave is obviously an 8th grade boy with internet access. Seriously, Dave, grow the hell up. You are capable of much more than this...this...this codswallop.

trandall9991trandall9991almost 5 years ago
Sex with HIV positive wife?

I guess the choice was truly made for her.

Subject117Subject117almost 5 years ago

Revenge at it's best. Too bad we won't get a follow up to this story, really would love to see how much suffering she's going through.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Why would he touch his wife?

With a ten foot pole if her "master" is HIV positive? Does he have a death wish? As for the house being nailed shut? Lock her bedroom door, block it with a chest of drawers, get dressed, break a window and she's off. A security man or anyone else stops her and they're going to spend a lot of time in prison and finance her future life. Of course she could simply tell all the men if they touch her she'll cry rape. It matters not what her history is. All that matters is whose DNA is in and on her when she goes to the police. You've got more than your usual number of errors in this one.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

She’ll suffer😂😂😂😂🤣

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well not exactly what I want to read, but at least it wasn't another Cuckold story.

Ocker53Ocker53about 2 years ago

Absolutely ridiculous ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I despised this story but will be nice as I liked a couple of your others. But it's only 2 stars. This story has actually no redeeming value at all. A totally stupid story & wonder why you wrote this.

skruff101skruff101almost 2 years ago

Condom or not would you risk having sex with someone possibly HIV infected, a risk/revenge ratio that high…no way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Never let yourself think its just sex, it's the end of your marriage, men find out. Men are raised their whole lives to have pride in what they have, most of all family. I felt my husband and his little pride would get over it. He threw my lover out a window in front of the state police. He had me served with divorce papers even before he had his lawyer get him out of jail. Now that anger, trust me. I fucked up, ruined my life, hurt the man i pledged to love forever and lost the respect of my family. My son talks to me some now after 2 years. No, it's not ever worth a little fun that " I deserved", now I see that i deserved all the rest too afterward. Your little short story hit me hard in the feels. Few stories here make me tear up, yours did.

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

I really don't think fucking her was a good idea, even with a condom...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not your best, seriously pathetic

SmellerSmellerabout 1 year ago

Would ppl please stop writing "RAAC" into their introduction. When you actually enjoy those stories and search for them you are confronted with so many stories that are not RAAC but the search algorithm finds them because you had to write it into the story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Oh ... so it's just another story about a woman? ah it was okay I guess. it's just we have all heard this yarn before.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What kind of horse shit is this? The only over the top shit you're missing is how he was an ex black ops MMA fighter that also has a degree in IT on top of his business that makes billions of dollars. Oh, and that her master has a 17 inch cock. It's not an IR Cuckold story so I won't knock you for leaving out the clichés of how black men are superior and share her with all the homies at the club and how the wimpy white husband can't do anything about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCrazyDaveTrucker60@CrazyDaveTrucker60
1267 Followers
I've worked a string of jobs. From cab driver to construction worker, to glamour photographer to truck driver. I drive a big truck in New York. I'm also a trainer, having trained over 120 guys to drive tractor trailers.I also write erotic stories and poems.

SIMILAR Stories