All Comments on 'TAM: My First Sister-In-Law'

by maxxmann81

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
race_1962race_1962over 18 years ago
Wow!

Your stories just keep getting better and better. I could practically see her clit swell above her shaved slit while you described on how you performed oral sex on her.

You are my hero, what I would not give to live a day like this. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sister in Law Shaving

Covered the 3 S's Shaving SiL and Slick pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I'm the reverse

Strangely I'm almost the opposite of this, a couple of years back I had some problems with a rash at the top of my legs when I was doing a lot of cycle training. Calling in at my sister-in-laws one afternoon this came up in conversation and after trying to describe it and her suggesting things it might be I ended up showing her, not without some embarrassment.

After that when ever I visited over the next few weeks she would ask 'how are things down there?' Eventually she suggested shaving might help. I'd never shaved but she told me she did and when I said I'd by worried about cutting myself she said it was easy if you did it in the bath or shower. I agreed to try it and she offered to run a bath for me. I was a bit surprised at this thinking why wouldn't she suggest I do it at home.

We were already upstairs in the bedroom as I'd just let her 'take a look' again as she used to call it so next thing I know she's making her way to the bathroom calling back to me 'no time like the present'. I followed her and she started running the bath then said she'd fetch me a towel and one of her own razors.

When she'd returned I'd stripped to my shorts. Yes I'd lowered them before but had pulled them up again before taking everything else off. I thought she'd leave me to it but was greatly surprised when she tried the water with her hand before turning to me and saying 'well in you get then'.

It must have been the shock or surprise but without argument I did as I was told took of my boxers and stepped naked into the bath. Then the next surprise, rather than handing me the razor she told me to lie back and open my legs . The water was shallow, not covering my genitals so she reached down and spread a cream soap over my pubic hair then started to shave me.

I'll admit I was now enjoying this and it was starting to show but she seemed unconcerned and I must say did an excellent job of shaving me and then rinsing me off with her hand and the shower head after getting me to stand up and face her.

She made no attempt to give me any sort of a HJ but I'm happy to report then ever since when ever an opportunity arises and we're on are own, unlikely to be disturbed, she has kept this up. Always asking first 'would you like me to freshen you up - if you have the time.' I always reply something to the effect of 'well if you really don't mind or well if it won't embarrass you too much.' She always says something like of course not, come up stairs, I'll run the bath while you get undressed.' I always leave my shorts on until she's ready. I love to have her watch as I remove them and I think she enjoys telling me she's ready knowing in a way she's telling me to take them off.

I've never come cum but I do 'drip pre-cum' but she's never directly commented but has said no need to be embarrassed when I've apologized, and she does wipe it off when rinsing me. I think we both just like to leave hat last line uncrossed she can pretend she's just helping me and I can pretend I'm not unfaithful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it

I especially liked that she came a third time when she felt his cum landing on her. Very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great. Wish I was able to experience that. Couldn't keep my hand off my cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous