All Comments on 'Doris' Itch Ch. 01'

by Menderman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great start

now finish it

R-GR-Gover 18 years ago
Direction

You have a fine beginning here. There are many directions to take, 1, 2, or all 3 youguns at once? Perhaps make hubby give it too you all weekend? Maybe one of the sons girlfriends could join in? Hunt for a boy-toy to share with her family? This ought to be fun!!

David48David48about 18 years ago
not so unusual

THE itch...I've had the itch for over 30 years now. My niece has been a constant wet dream for that time and then some. We all get one at some time. We just don't usually get the nerve to actually "scratch" it. That's for...mmmm...fantasy writers. Nice beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Needs some minor corrections

Make her size a little more realistic. 140lb with 42DD-26-38 just is not reasonable at 40 yrs of age. The bigger the chest and cup size the bigger the hips and thus the weight. You'd be better off being realistic and decreasing the chest size and cup size just a little and keeping the wght. Also, and this is minor, you must write according to the land they are living in. In Chicago, he doesn't try to get in her knickers; he tries to get in her panties. Little things like that. I would have put them back in your own country to keep everything glued together. But the beginnings of a very good adventure. It makes you want to go to Chap 2. Please keep the guys sizes in the normal range and not to where she as given birth to the Johnny Holmes triplets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hi-yah!

Actually..she must have quite a broad back. 42DD is normally on BIG chicks. Her figure is like a upside down pear. You'd be better off saying she was 34DD-28-36.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Good story but I'm guessing it's written by a Brit, not that that's a bad thing. As the story progresses I see things written that Americans don't/wouldn't typically say - speaking of a bathroom as ensuite (not uncommon to have bathrooms attached to master bedrooms), a nurse wearing a white uniform (most if not all wear scrubs), we study math not maths, etc. Good story nonetheless.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous