All Comments on 'Mom's Fix-it Man'

by receptive2

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Shit

Why stick your cock in shit when there's a pussy so close?

Stan

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
so what?

Ever put your cock in a girl's ass? That's why.

innyuendoinnyuendoover 18 years ago
so what?

Ever put your cock in a girl's ass? That's why.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Caught out

My mother in law is 67. Hubby died 2 years ago.I do maintenence for her.Let myself in one day to fix the leaking tap.Heard noises from the end of the hallway.My M.I.L. was on her knees with her head between her friends thighs.Her friend is a 66 year old lady.I gasped and she turned around.I started to walk away but she called me back.Pleases dont tell anyone especially her daughter.I did not say anything and then the friend asked what could they do to stop me from saying anything.I thought then told them both to just put pantyhose on.They did and i told my M.I.L. to lye down ,face up and i told her friend to put her pussy over my M.I.L.s mouth and to lick her pussy through the hose.I love hosed arse and her friends looked good so i knelt behind her and told my M.I.L. to make my cock wet and hard because i was going to fuck her friends hosed arse.She sucked my cock and it felt good and i got really hard.Her friend was still sucking her pussy when i tore a hole in the hose and positioned my cock.My cock was very wet so i pushed in and i felt the resistance give and i was inside.To my surprise she pushed back and i went all the way in.I tried to be gentle but she kept pushing so i fucked her arse really hard.She loved it and i kept pumping until i was about to cummm.I pulled out and pushed my cock into my M.I.L.s mouth and filled her with cumm.This was the only time with my M.i.l. but i still fuck her friend at least once a week.She is hotter than my wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous