All Comments on 'Rose Ch. 04'

by backwoodsman1952

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
adamaxillaadamaxillaover 18 years ago
Great story

Gotta love the lust between the two of them. Look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow, you left me shaking

Sir, You have left me shaky and very wet and full of desire. All of your stories have done this but with your Rose stories I felt the need to write and tell you. I am a mature woman, love literotica and love your stories. If you don't have a Rose in your life may I volunteer? You have such a romantic and sexual soul. Please write more. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice going

Oid Son:

I had to go back and re-read Ch. 1-3 before I was able to really read and enjoy ch. 4. Once I was up to speed I thoroughly enjoyed the story and where it is headed.

Bob: Rose is a very fine story and a well presented tale about mature love. Please keep going with it and Thank You. Ronnie W.

davidwattsdavidwattsover 18 years ago
Getting daring

Continuing in the wonderful tradition of the first 3 chapters. Love to watch you bring these two characters to life so vividly while proving that lust is not an emotion only for the young.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Finally!

Finally a man who can write for women too! Thank you for a well written story. I am looking forward to more stories by you. I love your detail and your loving care. Thanks for showing mature people can be very sexual too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good, but. . . .

Good story, but you need to spend a bit more time paying attention to the details. Have a really good editor look at this.

Thanx for your efforts. It was good.

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous