All Comments on 'My Sister's Friend'

by PMPMan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
2 thumps way up

dude that shit rocked so hard. I wont lose the images this story gave me

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Holy Crap

I love it. I'm all turned on now.

hizselfhizselfover 16 years ago
Holy Moly Batgirl

What a wonderful piece of work. Your story has confirmed my only wish in this life which is, If indeed there is any truth to the proposition that there does indeed exist reincarnation, my wish is to return in my after life as a lesbien. God, they sure seem to have fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Jennifer's bra size

Jennifer's bra size at 48DD means that she is a very thick girl. The number 48 means 48 inches around the upper torso, as opposed to the 32 inches around, C cup of her friend, which is normal for a thin girl. If you wanted to indicate a super large breast size you should look up info on large bra sizes on the Internet to be accurate, not just inflate the number. My daughter wears a 42I, and she's a big girl all around, certainly not a skinny girl with big boobs, like you wanted Jennifer to be. The story was OK, not anything amazing.

FuckthathoeFuckthathoeover 10 years ago
omg

That story had me turned on damn sexy ass story horny

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great nipple play

If you love breasts and nipples this story is fucking HOT...

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 9 years ago

OMG! This is one hot story. Oooh, my clit was throbbing and I was so hot. I think I will read it again when I get home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Highly arousing piece of work. My pussy was all a tingle.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous