All Comments on 'Vacation Photos'

by eroslit

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
excellent story

I would have loved to see a longer story. You have a wonderful sexy style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Camera?

As long as the guy has her camera, why didn't he take a few pictures of her after he made her disrobe, then take a couple more while she is with the other woman (not showing the other woman's face though)? That way the tourist would have some pictures to remember.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Glad to see you writing again.

Starting reading your stories a couple of months ago. This latest story is a great addittion to your writing. Really loved the "Hunter House Tour" too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
well...

You are a criminal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
It's about time!

Have greatly missed your writing this summer. This story was a nice way to make your reappearance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Awesome

Loved the story and the way you built the anticipation. Please don't stop

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nassau

Wow. At first I was a bit upset by your story because of the way it portrayed The Bahamas but damn... Your story was so hot.. I love literotica and thumbs up on your story. Maybe I could get the name of that restaurant.. But I have a good guess :)

stevebainesstevebainesalmost 17 years ago
Great story..True?

Loved the style and content...only disappointment was that once handcuffed, you weren't subjected to male strangers examining you, spreading your legs and feeling your body! And why didn't the old guy keep your panties as a souvenir? I would have!!

Keep writing please!!

Stevie Baines Author of 'A Visit to the Doctor'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
real or fake?

Why didnt they keep you? It seems like people dissappear every day and yet after having there way with you they just let you leave... odd. but yet still a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not Believable

Good fiction needs to have some basis for believing the story could happen. This one had none. I give it a 25 instead of a zero because the idea works for me, but a woman that is thinking -maybe another time another place I'd be excited - in these circumstances is a disbelief I can't suspend.

And for a camera, sorry not buying it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
amazing

great story had me hard start middle and end well done jimmy.2@live.co.uk x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Will be in Nassau March 29

What is the name of this restaurant. I need to visit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereroslit@eroslit
2734 Followers
Yes, I'm back. Hope to stay for a while this time. Traci