All Comments on 'My Wife's a Whore'

by SexOrnate

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very good - Please write more

I enjoyed this very much - subtle but captivating

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Your arousing story My Wife's a Whore

Dear SexOmate,

An absolutely FABULOUS story.

Wish you write a lot more of those.

Looking forward to more humiliation of a married wife while her husband watches it happen.

Wish something like that would ever happen to my own young wife while I am forced to watch it, not being able to stop it at all.

Kind perosnal regards,

Tiny Prince from Holland

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Married Slave

Excellent story. I'm looking forward to this story being continued. The interaction between a loving husband and wife as they investigate the wife's inclination...need...to become a slave is intense. The husband is not masterful enough so I imagine that Cat suggests to the couple that Cyan be given to a true Master. Cat could introduce them to this Master, who would train Cyan to be his sex slave. It would be symbolic for the husband to place the Master's collar around his wife's neck and give Cyan to her Master. Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Texas slavedriver

Great story and writing. I'll take that slut off your hands..and you too while I m at it

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful!

Great story...could have been longer but I loved it.

Please continue this one and write similar ones.

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Please keep writing!

Wife's a Whore and Road to Slavery stories were compelling. It would be interesting to read a follow-up regarding whoever the husband hooks up with after Cyan is shipped off to destinations unknown. Did he fall for another woman with similar compulsions? Did he have any further involvement with the group that processed Cyan? Still a lot of ground to explore here!

Anyway, you are an excellent storyteller and I would like to read more of the stuff from your fertile imagination.

ElizabethK

SexOrnateSexOrnateabout 18 years agoAuthor
Thank you, ElizabethK

I check back every few months but seldom find feedback. Thank you for your thoughtful response. I think I will add a final chapter where the barista is really a spy for the slave makers. Not sure if the husband gets drawn back into his wife's endeavors or gets groomed for slavery himself. Stay tuned, dear readers!

FantasiaRealmsFantasiaRealmsover 15 years ago
Well done, indeed:)

I've little really to add to the already glowing reviews of the readers before me, but on top of being a very erotic tale, it's well-penned with just the right amount of raunch coupled with superb class and coyness. I truly look forward to finding more of these from you:) Thank you for the trip, albeit short, into this future whore's intended debauchery and the husband who knows and loves her best:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

God loved the story, wish I could get my wife to do this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I like this story.

I liked this story the second part was not nearly as good I wish there was other parts of this story where Cyan is dominated and fucked on stage again like weeks later the husband and wife do back to the club and Cat takes it futher on Cyan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

I WOULD LOVE TO READ MORE ABOUT THIS MORE AROUSING STORIES WITH CYAN. SUBMITTING. TO CAT IN FRONT OF HUSBAND AND CROWD!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome

Wish that was my wife on that stage, I'm already turned on thinking that

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved the story

What a whore I felt like I was there watching her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More stories of this whore

Please write more stories of this lovely lady being used on stage while her husband watches maybe she could be suspended upside down with clamps on her nipples, pussy lips and being whipped with a ball gag in her mouth.

CiceriCiceriabout 10 years ago
I am Sexornate

I am unable to retrieve my password or access to my account. I have been writing under the name 'Ciceri' since '10

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You have a very original writing style.

Your writing style really grips my imagination and concentration. I congratulate your ability to write with such intensity focused objectives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Story.

Ciceri can write more of this story with them going back to the club and Kat takes it to the next level.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This should be in a porn movie!

Love the story can you write more about Cyan!

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 4 years ago
Why write crap?

This is disgusting

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous