All Comments on 'Mother-in-Law's First Time'

by Clansmansco

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
thekiwicharmerthekiwicharmerover 18 years ago
Hot & Horny

What a life you have with a 19 year old hot wife and a randy horny MIL. Have that 3some would love to read about your young wife licking out her mum and visa versa.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Mommas (inLaw) boy.

Long story cut short. My wife told her Mother my cock was to big for her, it hurt. But, she wanted to satisfy me. We only had sex twice a week , at the most. For play was great. She jacked me until I came and even sucked me dry. I licked her pussy , she loved that , and came a couple times. My wife was afraid I would go hunting for a pussy to stick my dick in. One evening , my Mom stayed over with us. That night, I got extra horney. Maybe because my Mom in law was in the next room. I warmed my wife up , suckling her fairly tiny boobs, good nipples, though. I saw the door crack open. I threw the sheet off. We both slept naked. Finally , I said, what the hell. Mom care to join us? Expecting my wife to throw a fit. Instead , she laughed. Then she said , it would be a good idea. She came in to the bed edge. She had little thin robe on. I could she her pussy hair and dark nipples under the flimsy material. She dropped the robe. Oh my god, her tits were outstanding. A little saggy, but , pretty solid looking. Her nipples were beautiful, my cock got extra hard. She moved in between us. I gave my wife a big wet kiss., then kissed "Mom" she gave me a tongue. My hand found her tits, I squeezed and ahe moaned. I was so stiff , it hurt. Couldn't wait any longer. I rolled over on her. She spread , and my cock , with no help, found her hot wet puss. I pushed in, she yelled out, and cried.out, now I know why it hurt you, to my wife. I reach for both her legs, liifting then up over my shoulders. I began to pound her as hard as i could. The bed stoarted to rock. My wife told us th finish, she going to the bathroom. We fucked like wild animals, I whispered in her ear, I was going to shoot a load. She told me, cum in me. That she shot once and wanted shoot more. I lifted her asss up and gave one big push, hit bottom and gave a monster load. She screamed out , I can feel it . Oh my, oh my. She went limp. I rolled off . My wife came in and sat on the edge of the bed. She fondled my cock. Squeezed it and suck the wetness off and swallowed it all. This turned out to a ritual. Me Dick and the girls.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

There seems to be two stories here. One of Janet and Jane, mother and daughter, and then a story of Sue and Jane, mother and daughter. I did enjoy both stories. I give them both 5 stars, I enjoyed the stories very much

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous