All Comments on 'Fucked by Two Men'

by Kay-Dee

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 18 years ago
Great hot erotic fantasy!

I really enjoyed this vivid fantasy! Great job!

Alicia Night OrchidAlicia Night Orchidover 18 years ago
Fucking hot!

I really liked this...the way it built and the sensual descriptions of her masturbations. I've had a man go hard on me on a train and it left me wet and drippy just like that.

cooljazzcooljazzover 18 years ago
Arousing...

Exactly the kind of story I was looking for to stimulate my sexual craving. I especially liked the scene in the subway where she pushes her ass back against the stranger's erection. Hot!!! I'm definitely in the mood for some more reading.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 18 years ago
A pleasant ride

Well written, classy, tastefully trashy...

I, too, loved the "pushing back" on the subway. The end was a bit pat but it wasn't too bad. I'd certainly read a sequel.

Man RayMan Rayover 18 years ago
Read this...

...and the authors other work, well worth a look!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
ditto

this happened to me for real twenty years ago i still masterbate to it

julie j

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sounds familiar

Sounds familiar. My wife Claudia was in a similar situation on a business trip from Boston to DC. with two male collegues She got drunk and they got busy. She thinks she remembers that they both fucked her twice. Pulled her skirt up and her panty hose down and just went at it. Now we play that game sometimes and have a hot time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wet

On the train,full but not packed.Standing, lady backed into me and stood there,maybe 40,then wiggled her bottom against my cock.O.k. teaser,so i moved my hand to her leg and moved it up ,she didnt move.I kept going, my hand now under her skirt,pushing back,so i moved my fingers to her panties,what panties, my fingers went straight to her wet cunt.As i pushed one into her she pushed down,then 2 fingers as i moved them in and out,i felt her tense, my fingers really wet, as her orgasm juices ran down my arm.She stood straight,i had to wipe my arm and hand on my trousers,she got off 2 stops later and turned and smiled.When i got home,i just grabbed my wife and fucked her as hard as i could.

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 13 years ago
Keep writing!

She should've fucked that man on the train on the way home. How about where she actually fucks on the train or she gets fucked by more than two men next time?

Keep writing!

sujitha20sujitha20over 12 years ago
yoga mmf

practicing yoga ... you should have more angles in fucking

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
and?

Good, and could stand alone, but the way you end it suggests that it hasn't ended. Many times trying to extend a story just ruins the quality of the original, but fortunally you have written characters that are unresolved and the female still has questions, needs, and cum all over her. I think you should give her some more permanent relief as well as happiness 'ever after'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
first time real sex

i was hitchhiking and was picked up by two other guys. after i got in the front seat between them they started asking if i had ever had sex with another guy. i told them that once a guy had picked me up and after having a few beers, he reached over and started rubbing my leg. he then asked me to slide over so he could reach me better. as i did my cock got real hard. he rubbed me for a while and then pulled onto a side road. after we stopped he pulled me to him and began kissing me i was so aroused i returned his kisses and then we began to french kiss. his tougue reached deap into my mouth and i began sucking on it. he then started to unsip my pants and i rose up so he could pull them down. he stroked me cock softly at first and it was good. we continued to kiss and make out. i raised his shirt and started to suck his nipples, then slowly slid down his stomach licking it until i got to his cock. as i reached it i took it itto my mouth and began licking the head. then i slid my mouth down the whole shaft, taking it into my mouth untill i began to gag. i sucked it until he came it me in great spurts filling my mouth to over flowing. i began to swallow the cum enjoying each mouthful. i then licked it clean and began kissing it. i was so hot that i told him that i wanted more. this was my first but i wanted more. he the rolled me over and rubbed some lube in my ass, then on his cock. i said don't hurt me and he said just take it in and when it begins to hurt push as if you were going to fart and it will slip in and feel good. i did what he said and he was soon deep inside of me. it felt so good i started telling him to fuck me hard. which he did slow at first then long hard trusts. i reach down under me and started to stroke my cock. it got real hard and it made him push harder into me my ass squeezing his cock with every thrust. soon i could feel myself begining to cum. he did to so he pushed into me and started to cu in me as i started to cum in my hand.. when we both finished i sat up and he took my hand and started to like the cum off of it. i rolled over and started to do the same thing with his cock. we each enjoyed the taste of each other and fell into exhaustion in each others arms. we stayed there for a while rest on each other, then started kissing each other and telling each other how we loved our time together. he said lets get going and we can stop later for the night. i said yes and pulled my pants back up and sat down beside him wrapping my arm around his neck and kissing him on his neck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
2ND TIME

after we traveled for a while he asked what really turned me on. i told him that wearing my sisters clothes was a real turn on. later we stopped at a walmart store and he said lets stop and get you the things you'll need to dress up for me. we went in and i bought some make up a lacy bra, garter belt lacy nylons silky underpants, big dangly earrings, a wing and a silk blouse and short mini skirt, and a pair of heels. we the drove a while and stopped at a motel for the night. when we got in we both undressed and took a shower together. we dried each other off and then he helped me get dressed. as i put each item on he kissed me and called me his lovely bitch. that made me hot. after i had the lipstick eye shadow earings and under clothes on. he helped me with my nylons, and garter belt. i looked into the mirror and was proud of what we had created. he then took me into his arms and we started to really make out. we sat on the edge of the bed and he ran his hand between my legs rubbing them and then my cock. we kissed hard, and that made the heat really start to boil. he played with the tits we had created and ran his hand over every inch of me. after a while he started to rub his cock on me my legs first the my cock and stomach. he was keaking and i could feel wet spots develop all over me. i tols him to fuck me and make me his bitch. he rolled me over and pulled my panties aside and started to push his cock in my ass. after he got it in we turned over and i sat on him with his cock in me. as i worked it in and out he played with my tits and my cock. we kissed more and he started to talk dirty to me he would say things like work my cock bitch, and take it all in you fucking whore. i felt like i was a whore and wanted his cock to explode in my ass. it didn't take long until it did. he filled my ass with load after load of cum. i slipped off and started to suck his cock liking the cum off of it and making him cum more. soon we turned into a 69 position and started sucking each other off. after we took a big load from each other we sat up and started to swap the cumin and out of each others mouths. we lissed and then lay there in each others arms. he kept telling me what a good whore and bitch i was and i loved it.

dannyd4fundannyd4funover 5 years ago
Damn Hot

My wife and I read this together. She was so wet by the time we finished and she crawled me like crazy. The entire time calling out her friends name who she had met at work. They haven't done anything but this story just may be the catalyst to get something started with him. I got a great fucking. Thank you for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BRILLIANT. THE SCENARIO WAS INTELLIVENTLY CONCEIVED. THE STORYLINE WAS MASTERFULLY CRAFTED. I GAVE YOU A 5 (*****)! Very very EROTIC

You made my day with this story!

It seems this story is quite popular: 304,507 views & 59 favorites (not bad at all).

Helen1899Helen1899over 2 years ago

Hot, well worth the 5*, made me wet and I really enjoyed my orgasms thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It was hot . I let two strangers fuck me in an alley. It was so good . They took turns making me cum over and over again. I’m so wet just thinking about it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous