All Comments on 'Villa Vacation'

by HornyNightPanther

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Promise.

Great promise, as the story started off great, but the wham and bam ending was very disappointing. You're better than that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Viva Villa

Could have been a little more detailed - but let's have more!

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hmm ...

it was hot, and it made me wet but .. im still wondering why you ended it so abruptly. i wanna know what happened to at 11 ...

HornyNightPantherHornyNightPantherover 18 years agoAuthor
Villa 2

THERE WILL BE A VILLA 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Part 2 please.

The story was great, but like everyone else said the wham bam ending was dissappointing. I loved the idea and the italian setting with the local girl. I expected it to continue to her part. The sex scene should have been extended to capture the intimacies of the mother/son sex. I really hope part 2 comes soon.

AmyfriendAmyfriendabout 17 years ago
Hot stuff..

..what a great vacation...for all

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice start to a good story..

NOW please finnish this.. you left it in kind of a lurch.. What about the beautiful Local Girl??

Waiting patiently for the next Chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

great . wish there was moore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Aunt and mother got fucked

Liked the story.this is true story where my mom and aunt and I were on vacation in carribean island at nude resort.we had room with two king size beds I took one mom and aunt shared the other.once we got unpacked both woman grabbed bikinis put them on in the bathroom together.once they came out I looked said for two woman being in their fifties you look good for having large tits.looked at me said thanks so I walked just pass them and turned grabbed both their tops and lifted them where both their tits popped out and just looked said dd jugs with big dark brown nipples.then I noticed I could cunt hair from side of their bottoms.took off my shorts they looked at me naked and told take off your bikini bottoms so I can see your cunt hair.aunt said why told them it is nude resort plus for us to have fun.once they took them off said nice cunts ladies that's when I walked up to them grabbed both cunts and gave their pubic hair nice light tug.then grabbed both put them on the bed and got on top of my aunt shoved my cock with one hard shove in her she screamed your to fucking big and just kept fucking her till she started orgasming that's when let large load cunt in her.my mother was about to get up pushed her back down and rammed her real good fucked her till she screamed and came in her cunt too.my aunt called me blastard saying I'm not protected I might be pregnant now and my mom said the same thing.i said what away to start vacation getting two sisters pregnant.i told let's go for a walk down the beach but I want you two walking with my mum leaking out of you.what you just want us to go out there naked and I said yes.told them look everybody is naked so let's go ladies.once on the beach we started walking there was people fucking woman taking on two guys at once.their cunt and ads at same time and other woman getting gangbanged.i noticed every woman were getting taken bareback guys cumming in their cunts.mom aunt said you had this planned and I said yes.once we got to area we sat down in lounge chairs.to both of them spread your legs so everyone can see the cunt leaking out of you.aunt said what do think we are sluts I said no just two woman on vacation.saw group of guys walking up to us they said to my mom and aunt that they want to gangbang them both together and they said no way I spoke up rape them gangbang them hard and I want to see hickeys on their bodies and make sure to put two cocks in their cunts and one in their ads at the same time while I'm filming.they grabbed both of them and started going to town fucking them real hard they were yelling at them stop.guys just told them this nude resort allows every guy to fuck woman here married or not.told the guys their cunts aren't protected so shoot all the cunt up their cunts.once the guys finished they picked both woman brought them out in the water washed them down then left.they both came out and my aunt said to me you blastard now I am pregnant and so is your mother.told them I got you here for one thing only see you two get fucked every day and me having fun watching you.once we left I was right I became the father of both kids and now we live together us three my aunt ended getting divorce and we sleep in the same bed together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

There was story about my sister and me my nephew wrote.well I am the aunt that got pregnant by him.my name is Carol and his mothers name Judy.after my divorce I had his kid which was son just like my sister.after we both got fixed and to this day we still sleep together plus sex after we get fucked my sister and me lick the cum out of each others cunt.we get filmed by her son even when do gangbangs it is still bareback.we both only do black guy massive cocks and yes we turned into sluts.we both in are mid 50s still go on vacation to the same resort walk the beach once we see group of guys we walk up tell them do you want to fuck two milf sisters.then it happens we started having fun until I said to them privately told them give her two cocks in her cunt and ass.they said your first I said wait and that's when I had four large cocks in me I screamd.my sister saw me and guys said to other four do it to her too.I herd her scream no they said shut up slut.her son was filming as we got fucked hard and named it two sisters getting raped so now my sister enjoy doing gangbangs every week and my nephew films us eveytime we get fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Would of told them both I want to knock both of you up with my kid in you two.i know my aunt Rachel and mom Elinor both got pregnant sometime by me we live together share Same king size bed

blackknight314blackknight31412 months ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hope you told your mom get off pill so this way you knock up your mom and aunt sametime because I knocked up my mom aunt my sister even my cousin aunt oldest daughter they all left husbands we all live under one roof where I get fuck them one at time or all sametime

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous