All Comments on 'Just One of the Guys Ch. 04a'

by CraptainPlanet

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic

It's always a good day when you post a story. Hope you'll also do some more gender-swapped stories like the naive boyfriend/fiance series.

Dorkness_risingDorkness_risingalmost 5 years ago

I'm sad that the pube shaving scene in the original episode 3 got retconned. It was one of the most erotic scenes I've ever read.

GravesinhoGravesinhoalmost 5 years ago

Glad that you're back writing, hope you can do another installment of your Naive series

subscribepls1subscribepls1almost 5 years ago
Love this series!!!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Dorkness_risingDorkness_risingalmost 5 years ago

That being said I enjoyed this episode. It has a lot of escalation I feel in the Mike/Rachel relationship. Hoping that next episode we find out she really does dream about getting her pussy destroyed by Mike and we actually get to see them act on it

snugglepuss13snugglepuss13almost 5 years ago

@dorkness_rising

I cant agree more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Keep up the good work! The next one should be an anal only because it's "not cheating" story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I think you're gonna lose some readers with the spanking bit but I want you to know I also think you made the right choice there.

You've had beaches (or beachesque settings) several times in your stories and you deserve credit for not rewriting a scene that you've already used. Even with the lotioning bit, you wrote in a way that was different than you did with Karen and her coworkers.

I'm guessing you wanted a scene where there would be real outside pressure for Rachel to have to fight against to keep her promises most intact with her boyfriend instead of just the preceding scenes where the pressure was mostly fabricated by her and her horniness. I think the spanking works well because Brian is able to easily witness both it and her continuing loud objection to the spanking, although perhaps not as loud as he'd like. Without that, the character development in this chapter doesn't really take place, where Brian now feels comfortable that he and she can forge ahead in this relationship with those rules despite the exciting and sometimes uncomfortable situations they find themselves in.

In order for me to condemn you for adding the scene, I would need to be able to (and I can't) suggest an alternate scene where Rachel is able to show Brian that he's uncomfortable with the rules being pushed too far, yet is powerless to stop the pushing. Beaches are kinda tough for plot devices though. Maybe she could have been partially buried in the sand, one of the other boys could have sent text messages to them spreading her photos online, or the boys could have been trying to snap pictures of her instead. I'm not sure why you didn't have Mike join in defending her. I know you want to keep Brian as the boyfriend and the other guys as objects of lust but, given where we're all guessing the next chapter is going, I would have thought you'd start blurring the lines in this chapter.

I'm excited to read your next work. We're all extremely lucky to have you on this site and you'll be sorely missed if you ever choose to take your talents elsewhere.

xroffxxroffxalmost 5 years ago
Amazing

Great story! I like this path a bit more than the gay route at the end of the normal 4th chapter. This story line is by far my favorite in literotica history. I had to stop from cumming after page fucking 1. Please keep these characters going.

TentaclePr0mTentaclePr0malmost 5 years ago
Just keep our going please

Honestly, it's just a great series, rethought out not. Please just keep going. It's just so well done!

dancerbubbledancerbubblealmost 5 years ago
Please keep going! Some ideas I think are so hot

Please keep writing! The best part about this chapter compared to the original is it continues to tease, give us blue balls and put Rachel in random sexual positions.

When the hot young douchebag fingered her and licked it off I got off for a couple days just on that paragraph! Brian getting dominated by a cocky young guy was so hot. Iโ€™d love to see more situations like that that arenโ€™t graphically sexual, but maybe something so intensely humiliating that Brian cums handsfree. Would love to see mike play with emotions and disregard Brian.

Some possible settings:

Rachel exposed at a dance club in the dark with lots of hot douchebag men would be so hot. There is almost no women there, maybe bachelor party. I see a bunch of sexy, perfectly groomed hairy Italian men to seduce her or a douchey football team. Rachel ends up exposed somehow maybe tight dress gets wet and a bunch of hot men keep leading her around the club, dancing on her. Brian canโ€™t find her and keeps seeing glimpses through the crowd in flashing lights as one, then another hot douchebag sucking on her tit or grinding a big bulge into her. She ends up being soaking wet and maybe taken advantage of by a bunch of hot guys at once...

At the doctor with a super hot doctor(very masculine), mike and Brian take her for a cold or something small. The room is small. Doctor strips her gradually and runs a full exam, being super touchy and has a huge bulge. Brain tries to speak up and mike butts in, getting alpha male with the doctor. The doctor dominates both of them with masculine professionalism and gives Rachel a massive orgasm somehow, she squirts so wet soaking him and she has to clean it up playing with and revealing his huge cock... etc With the small examining room would be super hot to have Brian cum handfree in total humiliation and mike do something similar, maybe have a massive precum spot. Both just shocked and emasculated.

SG1737351SG1737351almost 5 years ago
One of my favorites

Glad this series returned, Rachel is a lot of fun and can't wait to see what happens when they get back from the beach.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Really want to see.....

I'm not going to lie I really want to see some of these events from Rachel's perspective. Because as you read the stories you get the impression that she's not telling everything so I really would like to see the events and her thoughts from her perspective, oh and no cuckold tag for this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

What a pleasant surprise to see this story continuing after several years! Please give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Great read. I hope to read more sooner than later!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Do a pov from Rachel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent

Best one yet. Are you going to write more? And more frequently?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Absolutely amazing

Thank you sir! I've been reading your stories for a while now and was waiting patiently for you to continue this series. You are an absolute master and I love the (a) versions more so than the others. I hope you deliver us another masterpiece sooner rather than later because it is absolutely amazing!

SuperfluousOneSuperfluousOnealmost 5 years ago
Soooo hot

I absolutely loved that you kept Brian out of the loop for the swimsuit dressing room scene, only to find out by accidental text that she'd gotten him off onto her tits. I do kind of wish there hadn't been such a rush for her to fuck around with the frisbee beach guys. Brian actually showing anger and at least punching one of them would've still left you with plenty to work with, sexually, between her and Mike.

PLEASE get into things where Brian either finds things out accidentally or where it's not clear if Rachel went as far as she or they report. More scenes via text images, pics, video and Facetime always hot ways to get the discoveries made. The dirty talk expose was hot, and I hope Brian gets tiny details here and there about things left out of encounters she and the guys have!!

Anyhow, still loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot

Really loved it. Hope to see more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Absolutely Stoked

I was a little worried when you announced the alternate version of the series, but it seems there was nothing to be worried about. Rachel is still as frisky as ever, pushing and breaking all the boundaries, even if in a slower manner. I truly appreciate your style of storytelling. Even though we wait a long time for the erotic culmination, it's not a "slowburn" per se. The sexual tension accumulates like a snowball, growing faster and faster every second. The little moments of uncertainty when we (and Brian) are left wondering if Rachel crossed the threshold yet are incredibly exciting. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
By the end at least

I really hope you write a Rachael centric one that shows all the things she didn't tell Brian about what she did with his friend's, because it's so obvious that she's not telling everything.........I wouldn't be surprised if they did everything but vaginal penetration by this point, cuz you know, as long as they don't do that it's not "cheating" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
By the end at least part 2

.............or they did have vaginal penetration but only the tip/head. Because as long as it's only that it's not "cheating", Porn Logic 101๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜‚

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Part 2 Request

Hey man, "Karen's Nude Day with Coworkers " is one of the best stories i have ever read on this site. Any chance we can get Part 2? I really appreciate your work! Reply would be awesome if you have 2 minutes to spare from your time ^_^

WarwithinabreathWarwithinabreathalmost 5 years ago
Enjoying the series

Loving the alternate story line, please keep writing. I'd love to see more daring actions from the younger guys from the beach, possibly some accidental penetration by Brian's friends. Can't wait to read more, hopefully soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Best series on this site

I come back to this story so often. And your others! Please keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
reset with a version

thks for continuing the a version of this series .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
hottest one yet.

oh my god hottest one yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

I love this series, as well as the fun with coworkers series. As a woman, I really identify with Rachel and itโ€™s what keeps me so invested in the series. Iโ€™d love to see her give a blowjob or maybe even watch/help them masturbate for her and cum on her breasts and face. Iโ€™d also loveeee a real legitimate group sex scene. Your work is amazing sweetie!

kaysbfkaysbfover 4 years ago
Love this! Please continue

I love this series and really hope you continue to write it. I love the characters, interactions, how you play everything out. Hope we see the next chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow!

What an amazing story, I almost blew during the dressing room portion, love the new direction!

shyspudshyspudover 3 years ago

i have come to the conclusion that Mike is a douchebag and need to be beaten up badly....what a jerk! some friend....

rolandskyrolandskyover 3 years ago
new remade episodes way better!

this stories are some of the best I ever read. first, she has the body of my dreams with those dangling fat tits, that meaty buttocks and thick thighs - and second the storyline develops fantastic, by moving on 2 steps forward with one back.

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

Sorry

I couldn't finish reading this story. Brian needs to ditch the cheating bitch.

ikypsikypsalmost 3 years ago

this part was stunning! so many amazing moments, exactly why I love your stories so much!

DavesWurldDavesWurldover 1 year ago

Just read this series, and will say it is one of the best i have read in a long time. Well written, and somewhat up my alley of what i like. I definitely prefer the alt series, and wouldn't if it had a follow on set with the same Rachel, maybe accidentally branching out to others!

DavesWurldDavesWurldover 1 year ago

Love the alternate set of chapters. One of the best I have read on this site. Would be great if you did a continuation series where she branched out to tease others besides his friends. I think he wants that anyway, right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great series - liked both sets. Very erotic descriptions and progressions. Excellent author

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic series - highly erotic- great writing

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The only way I could imagine anyone could score this any higher than a 1 star would be voting it on stupidity. Is there any writer's that write what a real man would do?

YoungCurmudgeonYoungCurmudgeonabout 1 month ago

I donโ€™t do humiliation. Story for the first couple of chapters was ok, very readable, hot - gun even. But the bait and switch was ridiculous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous