All Comments on 'Kinky Sex and Pop Tarts'

by storm_usmc

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
stephenchapmanstephenchapmanalmost 5 years ago
Very readable

Really liked the characters. The story was sexy but seemed to run on rails a bit. A certain lack of obstruction or surprise. Engaging storytelling, regardless. Thanks for sharing it.

JoeyShortJoeyShortalmost 5 years ago
Love this story

I would love to see more on this story line!!! It has so many possibilities....

tangledweedtangledweedalmost 5 years ago
Now you have me thinking the spelling mistakes are on purpose.

Another sexy story from storm_usmc. Since you are better than competent at writing, the last part of this story has me wondering about the odd spelling mistakes and if they were intentional or not.

Let's see; negatice for negative; graon for groan and judjement for judgment. These were spread out over the first couple of pages and none would have passed any kind of spell-check. These kind of obvious errors almost make me think your new editor arranged them so there would be a reason to punish her. I like to think that is the case, whether it is true or not.

kmreaderkmreaderalmost 5 years ago
Love it When an Author Hits Back

Another awesome and extremely hot story from you. I personally like you going after the anon trolls. It still baffles me these folks like to throw punches behind an anon ID but can’t take it when other readers or the author punch back. If you’ve got something to say create a username and stand behind what you’ve commented. After all, it’s not like the username itself isn’t anonymous. It’s just that other readers and authors would be able to easily identify them as the same old troll and immediately dismiss their bs comments without paying them any mind.

storm_usmcstorm_usmcalmost 5 years agoAuthor
ROFLMAO, Glad you noticed

I actually published this without running spell check, last I looked there were at least 30 mistakes!!

nolaguy58nolaguy58almost 5 years ago
Fun to read, I'll bet fun to write as well

Thanks for writing. The relationship has good tension. It wants a follow-up.

OnceBitten2xShyOnceBitten2xShyalmost 5 years ago
Breathless as Usual

As usual, your stories leave me breathless. I always get excited when I log on and see that you have posted another story. I definitely do not wait until I'm home to read them. More times than not, I am at my office trying to to bite back moans, groans, and growls while wishing, and practically begging to be on the receiving end.

To all your haters, they can take a long leap off a cliff because they have no idea how to read for enjoyment and immerse themselves in any story.

Always a fan Storm.

Stubz210Stubz210almost 5 years ago
I am not a feedback type

I am not the kind for feedback, but this was something else. An amazing introduction to your writing. You would be doing yourself a disservice by not writing another chapter. Well done and good luck with future projects!

Splinter737Splinter737almost 5 years ago
Please don't stop writing

Storm,

Whenever I see you have published another story it is like Christmas has arrived again. I thoroughly enjoy reading every one of your pieces. You have an immense talent in bringing to life the characters you develop, as well as the scenes in which they play. I must say I didn't notice the mistakes you pointed out, as being so engrossed in the story those little things are passed by. It was awesome to see Ochoa get her ass spanked by the ruler!

Please keep up the excellent work. You will always have a reader in me.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Another winner with a new twist.

I'm working my way down the list as each has been memorable in different ways, albeit with a common theme. I have to say that I've never read a literotica story where the author has been outed. Nice twist and well done. I vote for a Chapter 2, that could.be fun!

strawboy

JLCCJLCCalmost 5 years ago
A very hot relationship story

I'm pretty sure I havent read any of your other stuff. I really like the development of the relationship between Wolfe and Ochoa. Not going to speak to Wolfe, but Ochoa is written very erotically.

I am disappointed that the sex was something of a footnote. I see no second chapter is coming, but if you wanted to flesh out the time between their first fuck and the end as a striker, I wouldn't complain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Killing two birds with a stone

Another hot and sexy story from our favourite marine, while knocking off anon negative feedback. Lol.

Im falling in love with all your stories. But please don't use the daddy kink. I request you to maybe use Papi (same meaning but somehow not that off-putting).

Hoping for a sequel,

Always hungry for more good erotica

Love,

Nix

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

Great story, full if interest and made me smile more than once.

JayDee_DunnJayDee_Dunnabout 2 years ago

Damn the trolls. May their keyboards remain permanently jammed the next the hit the ‘esc’

Another excellent read 👍🏻

sparkle8sparkle8over 1 year ago

Astonishing. You nail hot, but then you create a story within a story, and have the reader utterly confused as to what is true and what is not. I love the tease, and I love trying to figure out what your message is, besides turning the reader into a mass of writhing hardness or wetness, depending on gender. As I said before, I plan to read every one of your stories. I've had some favorites before, but you've gone to the top of the list.

Bottom_upBottom_upabout 1 year ago

Damn! I wish I could write like that!

I like stories that have more of a plot than wham-bam-thank-you-maam, that engage the brain as well as other parts. Loved the stuff about stupid comments.

Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous