All Comments on 'Revenge, Served Hot'

by Tonyjoe

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Rebel8002Rebel8002over 18 years ago
Bravo to you

Good story not the usual story you see here. I liked the way it was set up with the husband having his problem and the way it was worked into the story. As for the ex-wife wanting to reopen the divorce settlement i believe that would work against her simply because of what the neighbors know about what she had been doing behind her husbands back all along. Now that would be sweet revenge.

DoctorWyldcardDoctorWyldcardover 18 years ago
Now how did I miss this?

I am serious here, I compleately over looked this...

Thanks Rebel8002 for commenting on it so I could see it!

Ok revenge and Sex without being revenge sex.

AND the other couple got their problems fixed.

Liked the part at the end where she told him basicly it was over / a one night thing and now that the hubby is back he is going to do it all for her.

Disfunctional yes but at least functioning again.

Oh and i would LOVE for there to be a part 2, what does she have to be mad at? She's been cheating for a LONG time and he gets laid, yes by one of 'her' friends and she wants a pound of flesh. LOL. Now that is a crazy woman. His lawyer would LOVE to get the case back I would think.

But the story is enough as a one parter. Sometimes we jsut want the salt to be added to the wounds.

Great story and I can;t wait for aht else you have.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 18 years ago
Please write more!

A great story! Can't wait to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Different in many ways

But a pleasurable read never-the-less. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well written story!

I did get a little confused trying to figure out who "Dick" was, but eventually decided it must be Frank.

The story flows really well, almost like watching it on TV. You have a nice way of making the scenes visual.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 14 years ago
What can I say?

Strangely hot!

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous