All Comments on 'Saving Monica's Privates'

by evil_in_the_flesh

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You should be ashamed of yourself

Your story had some good things going for it. A little self-serving, but there was certainly potential. Then you threw it all away with the ending. Like our troops don't have enough shit going on in their lives to portray them as rapists of their own team members.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
YOU FUCKED UP ASSHOLE!!!!

WHAT IN THE FUCKING BLUE HELL WERE YOU THINK WHEN YOU WROTE THIS SHIT????? IT IS BAD ENUFF THAT OUR US TROOPS ARE DYING IN THAT HELL HOLD AND YOU GET A HARD ON BY WRIGHTING ABOUT A US FEMALE SOLDIER GETTING RAPED IN IRAQ BY IRAQIS AND US SOLDIERS WHO WENT IN TO SAVE HER???? YOU ARE ONE SICK FUCK HEAD!!!! YOU NEED TO GET A FUCKING LIFE AND PULL THIS STORY OFF THIS SITE!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
sick ass hole

wrong time and place. their are alot of men with loved ones over their including their wifes...ass hole. I know how hard it is to be over their did my time in the sand box. I also know how hard it was for my wife and chiled not haveing me their when they need me. For her to think I could be over their getting torcherd is a horrible thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Terrible

I've read some bad stuff on different sites but this is the worst. Maybe you should think before submitting this shit again. If you want to write it, fine but don't submit it for public use.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
AWESOME!!!!

This was one of the greatest stories I've ever read. Please write more!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
puleeze

Funny how folks are concerned with "our troops" despite the fact that rapes of comrades have been documented. Have rapes of prisoners been documented? Not that I know of.

Sean RenaudSean Renaudover 18 years ago
Poorly Written

A little insensitive but hey, that's art and that's life. The others need to get over it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
E-Gads! You're kidding me, right?

What kind of garbage is this shit? Truly tasteless and quite sickening! Our troops have enough to deal with on a daily basis without being portrayed in this pathetic manner. The whole situation is so totally unbelievable that it is a joke of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bad Writing

Get a life! Better yet, go to school and learn how to write - and spell. Not erotic, just bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I love this story

The troops wouldn't know about this great story if they are out fighting and shit. It's just a store bitches!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Troops need Pussy too :D

Great story. Write another one

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Are you TWELVE??

Wow, this one was really bad. I couldn't even finish it... it was just painfully juvenile. For an "erotic" story, it was incredibly "See-Spot-Run."

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Lame at best

Not a bad concept but all the lactating references are way out of wack. I cannot believe that any military would allow a woman so close to pregnency to be anywhere near harm.

Choose any scenario you like, the key will have recently involved a child or fetus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
LMAO

i think that the only thing that needs changing with this story is to have G.W. BUSH replace monica.

that would have been a cool story lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
deserving

great story. this is what the american soldiers deserve. pls publish more stories on american terrorists

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Umm...

This was truly bad and one of the worst stories on the site. Grammatical errors, spelling errors, punctuation errors and ideas that weren't anywhere near being true to life. If she just had a baby she would still be on maternity leave, military or not. Also, if you want to come to an American site and write things like that, be ready for the backlash, as stated below in other reviewer comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Cultural issue

It is a good story, and I like it when stories tie into current political events, yet there is a cultural issue going on. You forget that the Iraqi insurgents are against all sexuality. They oppose women not wearing burkas. Why would these religious devouts indulge themselves in such a sin?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Horrible

Not only was this story horribly offensive, it was poorly written and not at all erotic.

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 14 years ago
A very erotic story,

not withstanding where it takes place. To appeal to a wider audience and to quiet the naysayers, I would suggest a different locale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Opinion of a liberal . . .

I'm a Left Coast liberal and something of a pornography buff. I mention that because I highly disapprove of the way this dishonors our troops who fought in Iraq. Anybody who knows anything about what those men and women had to put up with over there would not have added that bit at the end of the story.

Wendylooking4BbcWendylooking4Bbcalmost 8 years ago
Yesssss

I have numerous fantasy's of being captured, kidnapped, and having men and women using me for their sexual pleasures, raping me repeatedly as they realize I am constantly cumming.

Kisses,Wendy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous